36. Family

Kim Mingyu

| hey
| can i go to your house yet ?
| i'm so excited
| 😬😬

yes |
you can come already |
don't expect too much |
😊 |
sent, 7.45 pm.
seen, 7.46 pm.

the glasses boy smiles at his appearance in the mirror. is this okay yet ? wondered him.

he has been getting ready since 5 pm and he is still unsatisfied with his appearances right now. ah, he's nervous. kim's family are going to be fancy.

inhaled deeply, he shoved all the thoughts off his mind. no, he must believe in mingyu. the tallboy told him everything is going to be okay. so he must trust him.

smile then appeared back on his handsome face, eyeing his glasses on the table. fighting with his mind whether want to wear it or not. the glasses boy then made up his mind, tonight he's not going to be the glasses boy author always named him as.

he's going to be the wonwoo that can blend in with kim's family.

ah, my dearest wonu. don't you know that you're being a fake boy instead ?

confident with his appearance, wonwoo then reached his phone and turned off the light of his room. walking downstairs and putting on his shoes. he's going to wait outside.

while he was putting on his shoes, mingyu called him. he smiles as he saw the tallboy's car in front of his house. minding the call, he rushed with his shoes and quickly ran towards mingyu's car.

" hi, " greet him once he sat down on the passenger seat.

" hi, handsome " replied mingyu making wonwoo retorting his eyes.

" ready to meet your parents in law ? " asked mingyu.

" shut up, "

their talked then finished there, it's silence all the way to kim's mansion.

•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•

" hi, wonuu ~ "

the glasses boy, eh... no glasses tonight, huwe sorry yuri forgot :(

wonwoo smiled as he heard a familiar voice greet him, with mingyu beside him, he walked to the mansion's door. " minghaoo !! " said him, excitedly jumping at myungho who's now free because junhwi is the one who holds renjun.

" i thought mingyu was joking when he said he wants to bring you to today's dinner, " commented junhwi with his proud face at mingyu, happy to see that his boyfriend have a friend here. his worried lessen than before.

" i won't play with my words, " mingyu said with his chin lifted up.

" don't say that to your brother ! " mad wonwoo as he slaps mingyu's forearm.

with his furrowed brows, " what ? i said whatt ?! " questioned mingyu in confusion.

seeing that, myungho then burst into laughter. he's happy that mingyu has been different. since back then, mingyu was very very arrogant with everyone. even with myungho, but this mingyu... is different.

" let's go inside, mommy and dad must be waiting for us, " commanded junhwi and everyone agree with that.

they then walked inside the mansion until they arrived at the dining hall. " it's a nice night to enjoy your guys' dinner, young masters " greet the maid before he opened the hall's door and let all of them in.

once they stepped into there, mr. and mrs. kim already waiting for them at the table. smiling as sweet as they can, they walked towards the table.

" hi dad and mom, " that was junhwi. mingyu ?

here is his greet, " hi mom, imissyou... "

mrs. kim then smiles, his youngest son. hah, how she missed her baby but his cruel husband send her baby to china. " i miss you more, my baby "

hearing that, mingyu then jumped into his mom's hugs. while junhwi, passing renjun at mr. kim. wonwoo can see the happiness in mr. kim's eyes.

" junhwi, is this your baby ? he's cute... hey, it's grandma " greet mrs. kim at renjun.

while the parents are busy with the baby, the others four busy with their seats. " kim, you go sit beside minghao there. jun will be sitting beside me, " ordered mingyu making wonwoo nods quickly.

changing position, junhwi and wonwoo give each other their positive aura. once they sat, the maids started to serve the dishes they have made.

" thankyou minghao for this baby, " thanked mr. kim at myungho.

" renjun, his name is renjun. xu renjun, " said junhwi.

" kim renjun... " mrs. kim mumbled that everyone can hear it. making smiles in myungho's face becomes wider. he's glad that junhwi's parents can accept renjun in their life.

" so hi, mingyu's boyfriend— "

" not yet, mommy " junhwi cut off his mom's words that make mingyu create his bored face.

wonwoo's cheeks then turned reddish by that, while mingyu's father created his smirk towards wonwoo and no one realized that.