16. Backyard

Backyard – the place Wonwoo always staring at, from the library at his usual place. He's now in the backyard.

" woah, it's so peaceful in here, " commented the glasses boy as he walk to the bench under the tree.

Peaceful – not as peaceful as in the library though.

" woahhhhhhhhh, this bench is even more comfortable " commented him again once he sit there.

Why he's that excited ? Because this is his first time stepping in there – the backyard. His clique also have a port for them, but not this beautiful.

Their port is the way to the classes building. People always passed by there, because that is the main road. So, they have less privacy while assembling.

Seems like there's no problem, right ? But there is for the glasses boy. He doesn't like noisy sounds. So when people pass by, they will be loud.

Wonwoo found that annoying.

But this backyard, with the green grass, alive tree and only a few people passing by... He loves this.

He called this therapy.

The glasses boy just enjoying nature in there. He put his book aside, feels like enjoying flora is more exciting.

Unfortunately, the things he don't want to remember came running inside his mind. The moments when he was a child with his family.

A child – giving a meaning that his parents did not spend their time with him anymore.

All of their memories were when Wonwoo was a child. Jeon – the surname that until now being praised by big companies in Seoul. The surname that got a lot of compliments from people. His family's surname.

Aren't they know that the person who held that name didn't give their time with their son ? Their only one son ?

Wonwoo chuckled at that thought. He shook his head as he want to shrug all of the shit moments with his family.

" wonu ! "

The glasses boy lift his head just to see a boy with a wide smile.

" hi, hoshi " greeted him back.

" wow, " mumbled the tiger boy.

Wonwoo just raised his brow at Soonyoung confusedly.

" well, you greet me back... " said soonyoung, slowly taking his seat in front of wonwoo.

" hm ? " hummed wonwoo in confusion.

" usually you will only smile when i greet you " explained soonyoung.

" ah, i'm sorry " apologize wonwoo sadly.

" noo, it's okay !! i'm just happy that you finally talked with me, " laugh soonyoung cheerfully.

Wonwoo then smiles widely as he stares at Soonyoung. How can people get that excited when someone greets them ?

" you're this good, how can woozi hate you so much ? " questioned wonwoo.

" ah yes, that dwarf ! " soonyoung stopped laughing at the mention of jihoon's name.

Wonwoo chuckled again at his friend's behaviour.

" i don't know what i did at him, but he hates me so much tho... i'm sad huwaaaa " said the tiger boy dramatically.

" but, he's not like that actually... " informed wonwoo.

" yes, i knew... i've seen this one time he helped one old lady crossing the road, " told soonyoung, admire by the dwarf's action.

" i'm glad you know, " wonwoo exhaled in relief.

" why are you here, by the way ? let's go to the council ? " invited soonyoung.

" nah, i will stay here until recess time," said wonwoo.

" okay, i will go first then, bye ! see you later " the tiger boy then walked away from the backyard.