23. Flirting

" hi, baby renjunnie ~ " greet wonwoo at the baby. renjun seems to open his eyes today even though the glasses boy know the baby can't see clearly yet. dude, he was just born 5 days ago tho !

" say hi to the world " talk wonwoo to the baby. the glasses boy now was standing at the balcony while carrying renjun after finished eating, it's a sunset outside. beautiful view to show at the beautiful baby.

" ah, you're so light injunieee " commented wonwoo while pinching the baby's cheek lovingly.

" hi baby "

The glasses boy turned his head to find Mingyu walking towards the balcony while smiling.

" where's minghao and junhwi ? " asked wonwoo whisperedly.

" i just heard you talked with renjun and now you whispered, can i ask you why ? " teased mingyu.

" just answered me ! " shouted wonwoo quitely.

" minghao told me he wants to make some tea for us, while enjoying sunset you know ? " answered mingyu while playing with renjun's small face.

" eh ! why you let him do that ? no ! take renjun, i'll go help him " hectic wonwoo, already pulled mingyu's arm to take renjun from him.

" jeon, calm down ~ " chuckled mingyu, holding back wonwoo's hand. " junhwi with him, no worries " persuade mingyu.

The glasses boy just nods and continue touching renjun's face.

" hmmm, baby didn't greet me back when i greet him just now... " pout mingyu while holding renjun's hand in his big one.

" if he shouts hi back then i'll literally jump down from here " joked wonwoo while eyeing down there. not to say, but minghao only lived on the 8th floor it's already this high. send regards for those who lived on the 45th floor in this apartment.

" it's obviously not renjun then, " said mingyu spontaneously.

Wonwoo just eyeing Mingyu up and down like they have some problems that didn't settle since Michael Jackson's was born.

Nah, it's just that Wonwoo eyeing Mingyu up and down with his flat face that's why it feels like they're fighting thru eyes. But, Mingyu didn't look at the glasses boy back though. He just acting innocent by playing with Renjun.

" no wonder why everyone has a crush on you that they were assembling at our class this morning," said wonwoo out of sudden after a few minutes of being quiet.

" why ? "

" because you're flirty, " answered the glasses boy, eyes on renjun's face while mingyu's eyes fell on wonwoo's lips.

" i didn't flirt with everyone, i flirt with the person i want to flirt with, " protest mingyu, eyes still on wonwoo's lips.

" did you just flirt with me ? " asked the glasses boy once he realised that mingyu was staring at his lips.

He looks at Mingyu without blinking after the tallboy nods as his answer. Eyes still at Wonwoo's lips.

Universe, WHY HE STARED AT MY LIPS AHJSDJJSHA !

Please teach Wonwoo how to breathe...

" why you flirt with me then ? " asked wonwoo again, trying hard to act normal.

" i don't know ? already have my eyes on you since i sat behind you this morning " answered mingyu, slowly bringing his eyes into wonwoo's. " your cheeks is turning red... " commented mingyu.

Wonwoo was already stunned there when his eyes met Mingyu's.

" i know, you're blushing... this one is normal, blushing when someone teased them... " continues mingyu.

" you seem to k-know that very well ? " stuttered the glasses boy.

" ofcourse i did, you your own self just said that i am flirty," said mingyu while wiggling his brows.

" kim mingyu ! " shrieked wonwoo.

" hm ? "

" don't flirt with me if you just want to play... " complained wonwoo while pouting. he said that because he want to win the tallboy's heart on his own. not with that flirting shits. cheaps !

" i will treat you like you're mine then, how does it sound hm ? jeon ? "

He's obviously flirting !

" shut up and don't call me with my surname, i hate that ! " glared wonwoo, he then turned back to walk inside since it's already dark outside. what is myungho's tea doing right now ?

Mingyu then created his smirk and follows Wonwoo inside.