7. Usual things

" maaaa ! have you found my socks yet ? " shouted the glasses boy from his room once he settled with his clothes.

Wonwoo furrowed his brows as he didn't hear any answers from his mom. He then continues styling his hair in front of the mirror. Putting his bang down to cover his forehead and the last thing is his glasses.

He was just asking about the socks, who knows ? If his mom found his socks then he can wear the old one and keep the new one he just bought yesterday.

After he finished with his appearance, he walked to his study table and take his bag also the new socks. Yeah, because he didn't hear any answers so he decided to wear a new one.

He walked downstairs and go straight to the dining table. The usual breakfast every day – sandwich, fried rice and salad. And yes, one more usual thing – a note.

Wonwoo took the note just to read the usual sentences every day his mom wrote.

mama is getting home late today. don't wait okay ? eat breakfast before going to school.

your beloved mama.

He rolled his eyes lazily while scrunching the note. " don't wait ? i never wait for both of you to come home though " mumbled him while digging in his food.

Both of you – his parents. He said so because his mom always gets home after midnight. Not always because of works though, sometimes because she went out with her friends. What kind of friends ? Yes, that's what made the glasses boy annoyed.

As for his father ? Haven't been home for 3 weeks already. If you guys ask about his summer holidays, he will answer with " sucks just same as usual " because he just stayed in the house and sometimes went out alone. Maybe for some desserts or library.

Ting !

Lovely buddies 💎 @Lee_JH
wonu, we are on our way to your house
wait outside okay ?

Open / ignore

The glasses boy replied an ok and rushed to clean his dishes. Make sure he left nothing on his first day of school and walk to the main door. Sitting at the edge of the door and put on his shoes.

After a few minutes, he saw a black car stop in front of his house. He then happily walked to the car and hop in.

" MORNING GUYS ! " shouted him.

" MORNING WONWOO ! " the others four shouted back.

" why wonwoo always shouting when greeting ? " seungkwan asked out of nowhere and that earn a laugh from jeonghan.

" it's good what ? it's not like he always shouting " commented jeonghan from the passenger seat at the front.

" agreed, we can only hear his shouting voice while greeting, " said jihoon beside seungkwan.

" don't complain, it's hard for me to shout without you guys " complained wonwoo while pouting.

" he didn't even talk when all of us having a conversation," said joshua, eyes busy on the road.

" yea tho, please learn how to talk with someone wonwoo ! " seungkwan hit the mentioned boy on his arm.

" you guys teach me ! " protest wonwoo and by that everyone laughs. They changed the topic from wonwoo to the other one. They keep talking until Joshua parked his car in his usual space.