Chapter 37 - Unfortunate

Warning: gay shit as always, swearing, maybe some typos or spelling mistakes, the usual. ButSayorimightbebulliedsorry

It was a bright Monday morning where the sky was clear blue for the first time in a while and Yuri had just parked her car by the school.

"Are you sure your ok? You can always ask for more time off..." Said Yuri as she turned her special girl right next to her and helled Natsukis hand ever so gently. Natsuki nodded.

"I'm fine Yuri. I'll kick anyone who tries to ruin my day." Said Natsuki proudly. Yuris grip on Natsukis hand tightened, a small silence falling between the two as yuris head faced down.

"Hey Yuri..." Said Natsuki, making Yuri lean up to look at her and when she did Natsuki gently pecked her on the lips.
"I'll be fine, if anything happens I know where to run." Smiled Natsuki.

Yuri blushed and nodded before the two of them got out of the car and began their long day at school.

Between classes as Natsuki maneuvered her way through the student filled halls she found herself fearing people's gazes and attention, afraid the same people who put her in the hospital were right behind her and that at any given moment something bad could happen.

She practically deflated into her desk when she got to her classes only to be bombarded by worried classmates packed with questions about what happened and why she was away for so long. Natsuki quickly discovered that the boardem school braught upon people gave birth to the craziest of rumours about how she ran off with a boy from a school two towns over since he apparently dated a pink haired girl.

At long last the end of the day came and Natsuki impatiently tapped her foot on the floor as the seconds moved by too slowly for her excited heart.

'Come on mother fucking time! Move faster!! I've got a date with a bookworm!!!' Thought Natsuki as she began biting her lower lip out of frustration.

Finally the bell rang and Natsuki tried to dash out of the door but there was already a tsunami of students running though the halls, completely blocking Natsukis way to the club room.

"Oh for fucks sake!!!!" Yelled Natsuki, grabbing her things as she made her way to the window and opened it, ignoring her classmates completely as she jumped out onto the nearby tree and climbed down to a lower branch just opposite the window to the literature club.

Once she looked up after settling on the branch she made eye contact with a beautiful long purple haired girl who was looking at Natsuki with wide eyes and a gawk.

Natsuki only smiled in pure joy, finally able to see Yuri, but before she could barely even blink the window was slammed open and Natsuki was pulled right in through the window into Yuris tight embrace.

"NATSUKI WHAT IN THE BLUE BLAZES WERE YOU DOING OUT THERE?!???" Shouted Yuri in shock as she helled Natsuki by the shoulders and looked her right in the eye.

"I WAS JUST TAKING A SHORTCUT!!!" Shouted Natsuki, trying to defend herself.

"OUT THE WINDOW?!??" Said Yuri still in shock and disbelief.

"Y-Yeah..?" Said Natsuki understanding she was in big trouble.

"Natsuki what if you fell and got hurt again?! You just got out of the hospital!" Said Yuri as she embraced Natsuki in a tight hug.

"I-I know...I'm sorry Yuri...I just didn't wanna wait to see you any longer...today's been rough..." Sighed Natsuki as she hugged Yuri back.

"Did anyone bother you?" Asked Yuri, Natsuki shook her head.