Chapter 31 - The Race

Warning: Sayonika moments, swearing, lesbian shit, maybe typos and spelling mistakes which I've accidentally done since I'm not perfect.

That's right, I'm back. 😎

Thank you all for being patient, I'm working on being more careful with the amount I write on each chapter so I can update more often.

Once Yuri had driven them home Monika couldn't help but let her smile fade for two reasons. One, she was worried sick about all the horrible situations her club was getting into. The second reason was her jealousy towards the fact that Yuri and Natsuki got together, yet she could never get together with Sayori.

The pain of that simple fact made monika clench a fistful of her shirt in her hand out of pain.

Sayori kept on smiling since she was happy for her friends and couldn't wait to tease Yuri more about her knew relationship with Natsuki, however she could feel some kind of negative emotion at the back of her head, almost like jealousy... She wondered why?

"Hey Moni, how long are you staying today?" Asked Sayori as she unlocked the door to her house.

"Well my parents won't be back until next week, so guess what?" Asked Monika with a smile. Sayoris eyes widened with a huge goofy smile plastered on her lips.

"SLEEPOVER?!" Asked Sayori very excitedly, Monika smiled widely and nodded. Sayori made some happy noises before engulfing Monika in a beat hug.

"Oh my god you could not have picked a better day! My parents are out for a love thing! They won't be back for days and we have skittles!" Exclaimed Sayori excitedly but also relieved that she didn't have to spend all that time with her sister. Monika hugged her back and slightly parted her, but kept her arms around sayoris waist which sayori didn't mind.

"That. Is. Awesome. So shall we go in or are we going to camp outside?" Joked Monika, Sayori giggled at that and manually detached herself from Monika before fully opening the door and walking through.

"Your finally back, I was worried you were being a slut again Sayori." Snickered Sophie, unaware of the powerful girl just around the corner out of sight as Sayori smiled sadly.

"Hey Sophie, how was school?" Asked Sayori trying to keep her smile going..

"It was fine until you showed up." Bluntly snapped Sophie. Sayori just nodded before looking down, feeling absolutely humiliated knowing Monika heard that.

"Hi! I don't think I've ever had the pleasure of your acquaintance, I'm Monika, Sayoris club president. It's a pleasure to meet you Sophie." Said Monika with an unreadable smile, walking past Sayori to shake Sophies hand.

Sophie stiffened at the fact that someone heard her say those awful things, but more shocked at the discovery that her sister was close with the most popular girl in their entire school.

"H-Hi..." Was all Sophie could say, her throat clogged up at Monikas shier beauty.

"Well if thats all, me and Sayori will be heading upstairs to handle the planning for our clubs activities." Said Monika smoothly, before gently taking hold of Sayoris hand and leading her up the stairs. Sayori lead them to her room and as soon as the door was closed Monika engulfed her in a hug.

"Are you ok Sayori? What she said...it was horrible and untrue." Said Monika hugging her friend a little tighter while stroking her hair, just the way she liked it.

"I-I'm fine, I just really didn't want you to hear any of that..." Said Sayori with a small chuckle as she hugged Monika back, subtly leaning her head into monikas strokes.