Chapter 25 - Fight

Warning: violence, swearing and cuteness.

A/N: Hope you all had a merry Christmas and have a happy knew year!!! Thank you all so much for the support and amazing comments!!! I've pretty much read all of them and you guys make my day, sorry if I didn't name all of you, your all amazing and shout out to:)
GoldenCrystal21
GranetPlanet
Otokojukus Wrestler
Untitleduck
SipSomeClorov
Redrik2
Newsusername33888299
Strawberrycheesecake2
-
CatraBalar
BrookeUwU
Slushie addiction
LazyUS3R
Lunatic Artist
John11708
ImafrickingDorko
LonelyMurderWolf
XxSayonaraxX724
Babybugfoot306
Neodria
70sSpongebob
MrWillobee
Gamertoast
Pleaselordsaveme
AnimeFreak885

~enjoy

It was finally time, one whole week had passed and it was the day of Natsuki's battle. She wasn't worried of course, because she had been training every second she could.

By the time the day knocked around Natsukis wounds were almost completely healed aswell, so she was in perfect shape.

Right now it was lunch time and she was sitting at the rooftop with Yuri, who she had grown to love even more.

"I managed to go to that therapist I told you about the other day..." Said Yuri quietly, right between bites of her sushi.

"That's good! How did it go?" Asked Natsuki whilst eating her own sushi made by Yuri herself.

"Well...she was happy to see that I haven't rebound in a while." Said Yuri as she began to slightly rub her arm, where all her scars were.

Natsuki gently raised her hand up Yuri's arm under her uniform, lightly grazing the now completely healed cuts. Yuri shivered at that, like any type of physical contact with Natsuki.

"So what's changed? What's happened to make it stop?" Calmly asked Natsuki being sure to speak gently and trace her fingers lightly over Yuri's scars.

"Well it's not like I dont miss it sometimes, at some point it turned pleasurable...but I think it's because I've gotten away from Kate and that house...it's much less stressful living with you.." Smiled Yuri whispering and looking down trying not to blush,

"It's ok Yuri, just know it's super awesome at how well your doing. Proud of you Yuri!" Happily said Natsuki, trying to be supportive and shining her sharp toothy grin at Yuri while holding onto Yuri's upper arm. Yuri giggled at Natsuki enthusiasm.

"Is it just me, or have you stopped stuttering too?" Asked Natsuki. Yuri sat there thinking for a minute.

"I guess so? But I have a feeling it's just around you." Said Yuri as she leaned to the side and rested her head on Natsuki's. Natsuki was shocked and blushing, a bad and fatal combo for a tsundere.

"D-Don't go saying weird stuff like that!" Said Natsuki feeling her heart beat increase. 'God she smells so good...Of I was taller ain't no way in hell she'd be able to pull off this shit!!!!' thought Natsuki.

"I actually need to thank you Natsuki." Said Yuri, Natsuki looked at her with confusion.
"Thanks to you, I think I might be able to get better." Said Yuri sincerely. Natsuki couldn't help but smile at that.

"It's no problem Yuri, n-not that I wanted to help or anything! Your just like a free made or whatever!!!" Said Natsuki. Yuri giggled and lowered her head to look at Natsuki.

"Don't get hurt today Natsuki, please." Begged Yuri with a sad glint in her eyes.

"I won't. I pinky promised remember?" Smiled Natsuki holding out her pinky. Yuri smiled as she wrapped her own pinky around Natsukis.