Chapter 16 - going home

TRiGgeR WaRNinG:: description of self harm, abandonment, manipulation, wild geese and swearing.

Since it was Sunday, Natsuki had to unfortunately go home shortly after finishing and packing the cookies.

"I'll come around and pick it up tomorrow, what time should I be here in the morning?" Asked Natsuki tying her shoe laces by the front door. Natsuki had changed into her tomboy clothes again, so of course just looking at Natsuki made Yuri blush.

Monika and Sayori said their goodbyes before heading away to the living room, but Yuri stood there looking at Natsuki clearly contimplating something. Natsuki could feel Yuri burning a hole at the back of her head.

"So, I guess this is goodbye, at least until tomorrow?" Said Natsuki turning around to face Yuri while scratching the back of her head. Yuri was silent.

"Natsuki would you mind waiting for me to get changed so I can walk home with you?" Asked Yuri, a little too straight forward. Natsuki was in shock, she did not see this coming.

"U-Uh sure, I-I can wait." Said Natsuki really in no rush to go home.

"Ok, just give me ten minutes!" Said Yuri before running off.

"Wait what?! Yuri your leaving!?" Whined Sayori, yelling so Yuri could hear her from upstairs.

"Sorry Sayori! I just remembered something I have to do!" Shouted Yuri from upstairs, the sound of rustling clothes reaching down the stairs.

"Hey Natsuki an anime called one piece just came on! You wanna watch it while you wait for Yuri?" Asked Monika from the living room.

"Hey Yuri don't worry! You can take your time, there is no rush! You can have a shower if you want!" Yelled Natsuki before joining her friends on the sofa.

"Thank you!" Yelled Yuri, happy because she did want to have a shower.

Yuri made sure to take a quick shower not lasting more then 10 minutes, before getting out of the shower, wrapping her towel around her and sighing at the fact that her breast made the towel barely cover half of her thighs.

She went out of the bathroom and began getting her clothes together so she could get changed, but was interrupted by the sound of buzzing?

Yuri looked around and found Natsukis phone vibrating under her pillow, she was getting a call from someone with no name. There were over 10 missed calls!

"I'll give it back to her once I'm done changing." Said Yuri begining to take off her towel.

/~~~~~~~/At The Same Time\~~~~~~~\

Natsuki checked all of her pockets, even the ones on her bag, but could not find her phone anywhere. Just then Natsuki remembered she might have left it the bedroom somewhere, so she got up and headed towards the room. Natsuki assumed Yuri would be changing in the bathroom, so she opened the door and walked in without knocking. Big mistake.

Natsuki's whole face turned blood red as she actually started having a little nose bleed at the sight of what she just saw. Yuri wearing nothing but a towel, that barely covered any of beautiful and mature body. Yuri just stood there frozen and red to the core, she was so embarrassed she couldn't even scream.

"S-SORRY!!!" Yelled Natsuki as she slammed the door shut, wiping her hot bloddyied nose in the hallway, as she ingraved what she just saw into her memory.

'Holy shit her boobs were even bigger then usual! Do she like, slightly chest bind her or something?! Holly shit if I go to hell it was worth it. But...what were all those scars?' thought Natsuki very, very deep in thought.