Chapter 26 - Surprise

Warning: Swearing

(A/N sorry it took so long, I have no idea when I'll be able to update the next chapter, but I hope you all enjoy it and stay patient with me.)

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LOST?!" Yelled a very angry student council president.

"S-Sorry! S-She was just too good! It's like she's had first hand experience or something!" Stuttered Tom with bandages covering his whole face (which was an improvement) and panic running through his every vain.

"Did you even try?!" Asked Rose.

"Y-Yeah! I got her to the corner and everything!!! S-She just overpowered me somehow!" Explained Tom.

"That's impossible." Said Rose.

"S-She still got hurt though! No way will she be in fighting shape for the next couple of weeks if not months!!!" Stuttered Tom.

"That's-! Actually good... I have a feeling that little squirt is going to be a problem. I'll probably have to cut her out of the picture, considering I plan of paying another sports based club to take the room. But I can't do that if they have an ace, THAT CAN TAKE DOWN BUFFOONS THREE TIMES THEIR SIZE!!!" yelled Rose angrily before slumping into her chair and sighing.
"Leave Tom, you've outlived your usefulness" Sighed Rose. Tom did not hesitate to scram.

Rose sighed and roughly moved her hand through her red messy hair.

"I'm going to have to get rid of that brat later on, or else were gunna have some problems" Sighed Rose.

/~~~~~/AT NATSUKI'S HOUSE\~~~~~\

"Fuck Yuri that hurts!" Whined Natsuki as Yuri was putting disinfectant on a cut Natsuki got on the palm of her hand.

"Well that's what you get for not looking where you put you hand when your cleaning the dishes!" Said Yuri firmly.

'I would've payed attention if your butt didn't look amazing in those leggings...' thought Natsuki looking to the side and wincing as Yuri continued.

"And stop squirming! I'm almost done." Said Yuri putting on the last bit of cream before sticking a plaster perfectly on the wound so it didn't have and creases.

"Huh, your surprisingly good at this." Said Natsuki looking over her perfectly treated hand.

"I've had... practice." Said Yuri looking down, her hand slightly itching her arms in memory of how she got her scars.

Natsuki could sense the tension in Yuri's mind and reached out and caressed Yuri's arm just above where she was itching it.

"Yuri your doing great, you haven't rebound in ages! But if you don't mine me asking...How are the voices?" Asked Natsuki now looking Yuri in the eyes, to which Yuri smiled calmly.

"I haven't heard anything in a while and I sometimes get the urge to cut but then I remember I promised you I wouldn't, so I don't." Smiled Yuri. Natsuki smiled back absolutely relieved.

"That's good." Said Natsuki.

"And who knew cooking was so therapudic." Joked Yuri earning a chuckle from Natsuki.

"I know right?!" Agreed Natsuki with a proud smile.
"So Yuri, do you wanna go jogging with me today?" Asked Natsuki.

"Wait you jog?!" Asked Yuri shocked.

"Yep and do daily exercises but it's usually early in the mornings before you wake up." Said Natsuki. Yuri was shocked.

"So afterward you just go back to bed and hope you wake up in time?!" Asked Yuri in disbelief.