Chapter 3 - Shrimp

WARNING: Swearing and spelling.

'SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT SHIT! SHIT! SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!' Internally screamed Natsuki as she was sprinting down the street, regardless of the pain in her legs. She made many twists and turns around corners and long roads, until she finally made it to the town's local high street. This high street had nothing but nice little local shops and businesses, so there was everything you needed. But the building Natsuki was looking for specifically was a little corner store made from red bricks, had clear glass doors and windows at the front so you could see inside and the name was on a big blue sign on top of the door which read 'Daisy's Store'. Without any hesitation Natsuki ran as fast as she could to the store and burst right through the stores entrance, practically gasping for air.

"YOUR LATE SHRIMP! AND HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO USE THE FUCKING BACK DOOR?!" That voice sent shivers down Natsukis spine, she looked up only to find her boss working behind the counter, looking dead into Natsukis eyes. Her boss had long blond hair with green eyes and wore her own clothes even if she was working.

"YEAH! YEAH! WHATEVER BOOBZILLA! AT LEAST I FUCKING SHOWED UP!" Natsuki yelled back.

"Oh and would you look at that, you even forgotten to change first before you came here! You trying to get me into trouble!?" Yelled Natsukis boss.

"Whatever I'm the legal age to work now so it doesn't even matter." Said Natsuki waving her hand and starting to walk to the back door to the storage room.

"Huh, I didn't know they changed the legal age to work and have sex to 12." Said the lady smirking like a true demon while resting her chin on her hand and leaning over the counter.

" That's low even for you boobzilla!" Yelled Natsuki in return, snapping her now red glaring face towards her boss.

"Hey I highred you, nothings too low for me." Said the blonde lady, somehow managing to make her smirk grow even more.

"Oh. My. God! FUCK YOU DAISY!" Yelled Natsuki now trying her hardest not go burst out laughing, since that was a good joke.

"Whatever Natsuki, you know I'm right and don't worry theres a spare uniform in the back, you can use that." Said Daisy discarding her smirk and swapping it to a genuine smile, while also having trouble not laughing at her own joke.

"Ok then, It'll only be a minute till I'm changed, anything specific ya need me to do?" Asked Natsuki now also smiling a little bit.

"Literally all the dairy products in the fridges need restocking." Replied Daisy.

"WHAT? You couldn't have started without me?! It'll take forever!" Moaned Natsuki.

"Are you forgetting why I highred you and what I PAY you for?" Said Daisy looking at Natsuki like she was the biggest dumbass I'm the whole wide world.

"Touche." Was all Natsuki could answer with, of course with a glare, before she left to change. There were three doors around the back wall of the shop. The one on the left lead to a small room with two small old black leather sofas, a mini kitchen which consisted off a microwave, coffee machine and fridge along with a punching bag in the far corner of the room with boxing gloves next to it, there was even a small pink stool in the middle of the room which worked as a coffee table. Natsuki and Daisy nicknamed it the lazy or break room. Natsuki went over to the couches and moved one of the pillows to reveal some hidden boxes, she pulled out a uniform which was luckily around her size. As she began to take off her grey blasour a huge sting of pain spread throughout her entire body, signalling Natsuki her adrenaline had finally ran out and she fell to her knees on the floor while accidently releasing a loud yelp of pain.