Chapter 21 - Natsyuri sleepover

Warnīng: Swearing and nudity.

Natsuki felt a little embarrassed and scared of what Yuri would think of her house. It was tiny and really run down compared to nearly all the other houses in their town. At least it was incredibly tidy now, Natsuki made sure to clean the house from top to bottom.

She even did her room, finally being able to unpack all her furniture from the IKEA boxes all those years ago, when she found them in the garage they had a thick layed of dust on them.

Her bed now had a frame with proper blankets and pillows, she now had a small desk with a spinny chair, a bookshelf and finally a proper cabinet made of wood and not crappy plastic.

She made extra sure to lock her dad's room too affraid to even look into that devils cave, it's where the closet was after all.

When they got inside Yuri was hit with the fresh smell of lemon and bleach, overall a pleasant and clean smell. She was also impressed by how clean it was.

However because of her trauma, no matter how much she cleaned, Natsuki could always smell the faint stink of cigarettes and alcohol, the small scent of lemon helped.

"Just dump your bags wherever, or I can show you to the spare room where your gunna sleep and you can dumb them there." Said Natsuki dumping her school bag on the floor and her shoes not far away. Yuri was a little sad they wouldn't be able to share rooms, but then shook her head at the thought.

"Can I leave my bags where I'll be sleeping?" Politely asked Yuri. Natsuki nodded and gestured for Yuri to follow her.

"Oh watch out for the third step, it's broken so just step over it." Said Natsuki skipping a step. Yuri did the same.

"Sorry it's not the best house in the world, or the biggest." Said Natsuki walking up the stairs. Yuri shook her head.

"No, it's a lovely house, if anything I'd say it's perfect." Smiled Yuri having always wanted an average house like this. Natsuki looked at Yuri as if she was barking mad.

"Are you serious? Have you seen where you live?" Said Natsuki earning a small giggle from Yuri.

"Well it may be a big house, but apart from the servants and cleaners it's just me." Said Yuri with a sad smile.

"Wait, all by yourself? In that big house? That sounds...lonely...Don't you ever get lost?" Asked Natsuki.
Yuri nodded.

"It gets very lonely. But you get used to it and believe it or not I have never once gotten lost in my house." Said Yuri a little proud.

"Holly shit really? Without a map?!" Joked Natsuki. Yuri giggled and nodded, smiling widely once seeing her room.

The bed was regular sized yet big enough for her to be comfy, simple white and black blankets, there was a wardrobe, some cute little furniture here and there all oak wood like the floor and it made her feel all warm inside. Natsuki scratched the back of her head a little.

"Yeah, sorry it's nothing fancy, but it'll do right?" Said Natsuki a little nervous, never having invited anyone over before. Yuri nodded yes frantically at Natsuki, before placing her bags on the bed.

"Cool. So I'm gonna go get changed and I'll meet you downstairs afterwards ok?" Asked Natsuki pointing to her room.

"May I ask where the bathroom is? I need to clean myself up." Asked Yuri begining to pull out her velvet pajamas.

"It's the white door with the blue star on it, you can't miss it." Said Natsuki pointing down the hall. She then left and began getting herself ready.