Chapter 38 - Sayoris week

Warning: descriptions of bullying, violence, swearing but there will be Sayonika moments.

A/N: I am alive my faithful humans, I am so fricken grateful to all of you for being amazing and patient! I hope to upload more chapters soon!!

At first it was small things, beginning not to long after Natsuki was hospitalised, people started saying unpleasant things about her or giving rather strange looks but Sayori payed no mind to them since the literature club had been filled with drama for many weeks now.

However, things slowly started to escalate.

Small rumours began to spread that Sayori caught wind of, some not true, others to close to the truth of her experience at a conversion camp.

She confronted her sister, pleading her to stop it but Sarah feigned ignorance and ignored her. Sayori saw Sarah the next day around a group of new 'friends' including the council president and once they noticed sayori was there they pointed and chuckled.

Sayori could tell that someone began following her everyday in the school halls, but they'd leave as soon as she reached the literature club, so Sayori made sure to get there as quickly as possible.

But things continued to escalate.

She'd find writing on her desk and in her school books with insults and the phrase 'go kill yourself' on too many times.

The teachers did nothing and forced Sayori to re-do all the work that was ruined along with whatever they were learning that day. She had to spend several lunch times alone to catch up, but it was better than being helled up afterschool so whoever was doing this could get alone time with her.

Sayoris classmates began throwing things at her in lesson, usually just rolled up bits of paper, sometimes stationery and heavier objects. If sayori hadn't leaned down to get a pencil she dropped that one time, a book would have surely hit her on the head.

They even started pulling the back of her hair randomly in classes, so she started keeping her head down to stop it from happening.

It kept on escalating to the point her locker had been broken into with her books and lunch completely ruined, along with her homework. This continued until even her school books  began going missing and when she tried to explain to her teacher, to Sayoris dread, they gave her and afterschool detention to do the destroyed work.

Once it was over and she was late for a club, no teacher in sight, a group of people were waiting for her outside of the classroom, including Rose, the council presiden. They followed Sayori all the way to the club, calling her names the whole trip.

The next day they surrounded her, calling sayori even worse names and pushing her around, taking turns in pulling her hair or throwing her belongings on the floor or in a bin.

To say she had rain clouds would be stating the obvious.

The less the teachers and other students did about the harassment, the more the bullies hurt Sayori.

One day Sayori tried running to the club as fast as she could, which surprised the bullies as they angrily chased after her.

They caught up...

And then dragged Sayori to the girls toilets where Rose roughly pushed Sayori against the sink making her hip bash against it before grabbing sayoris hair and forcing her head against the wall.

Sayori screamed out in pain, but Rose covered her mouth with a tight grip, slightly clawing into Sayoris cheeks as she glared into her eyes.

"You think your so much better then me huh?!" Yelled Rose as she whacked sayoris head onto the wall again.
"Just because she likes you?? Well I've got knews for you! She will only ever love me!! And this is all your fault!!!" Shouted Rose as she punched Sayori in the stomach hard, causing her to cough in pain.