Chaoted 40.5 - Win or Lose

Warning: 😈

Monika noticed that Sayori was acting different around her, she wasn't sure if it was because of the bullying or something else. She seemed to hug Monika a lot less and keept her distance, which is bizarre for the personal space intruder known as Sayori. To make is worse she started dragging MC around with her, hugging him more. Monika didn't mind at first, but soon she was clenching her jaw in jelousy. This went on for the whole week until Monika had enough on Friday.

She managed to make it to Sayoris classroom before she had even got out and scared away anyone that was waiting for her strawberry blonde friend. Monika smiled at Sayori when she emerged from her classroom and watched in sadness as she only gave a small smile before averting her gave, looking around the halls for excuses.

"W-Where is MC?" Asked Sayori looking at anything but Monikas heart clenching smile that always without fail made Sayori want to kiss her. Monika sighed buy continued smiling, doing her best to keep it up even though it was now fake.

"He seems to be late, or he forgot. We'll probably have to go without him if we don't want to be late for class." Said Monika matter of factly, also looking around for that idiot that had been crashing their sleep overs the whole fricken week.

'I don't get it.. Is Sayori still trying to get with him..? How could that possibly help her right now??' Thought Monika as she saw Sayori nervously biting her lip.

'I need a distraction from Monika, god damn it MC, you couldn't do just one thing for me! Gosh I can feel her looking at me...' thought Sayori as she turned to look at Monika and shivered at the intensity inside those emerald eyes.
"L-Lets wait just a little longer, then we go!" Quickly requested Sayori, Monika just nodded and waited with Sayori patiently.

'Please come, please come, please come, please come-' chanted Sayori over and over again in her head.

'Don't come, don't come, don't come, don't come- thought Monika as she repeated those words again and again almost like a prayer.

😈😈😈

A/N: I wanted to do something new since I can't decided which way this should go!

Should MC turn up, or should he not appear at all? Leave a comment to vote on which one you want to happen and I will check them in a few days to see what yall want.

Keep in mind both options change the outcome of what'll happen to Monika and Sayori and neither are good or bad.