Chapter 4 - Wow

Trīgg3r Wærnïng: Self harm, swearing, more gay thoughts, on my opinion cringe and most likely spelling mistakes. Sorry I can't help it, I am dislexic.

Yuris P.O.V:

After the nurse had finished laying Natsuki down on the bed and I had calmed down, me Monika and Sayori decided to try and wait for Natsuki to wake up. After around an hour Monika and Sayori had to leave, but since I had a lot of free time today, I was able to sit and watch over my Natsuki. I sat on a chair next to Natsukis bed so her face was in clear view. Her slightly parted small pink lips, her hair flowing to just the right length so it curved over her forehead and her small figure all snug underneath the covers made for a deadly combination of cuteness. Just looking at her made me blush more then usual, which I've been told is a lot.

'Look at how vaunreble she is, just laying there... Right for the taking~',
'shut up. '
'Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing, you know your not a good person, so why try and deny it?~'
'Please just shut up! I'd never do that to Natsuki! '
'Your fantasies say otherwise~'
'Shut up! Please Just go! please!...P-Please just... Go away.

"Hey kid." I jumped a little in my chair at the sudden voice of the nurse.

"Sorry did I scare ya?" I looked at her and my face started to heat up from embarrassment.
'Crap did I say some of that out loud?'

"Just letting you know it's already gone past four." She said in a calm tone.

"O-Ok t-thank you." 'I'm surprised she is even letting me stay this long it's, a little unusual, I hope she gets paid for extra time.' Just then a thought crossed my mind.
"E-Excuse me nurse?"

"Yeah kid?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"U-um if you don't m-mind me asking, a-aren't you s-supposed to c-call her parents and s-send her home? O-Or even the hospital?" I asked getting a feeling I wouldn't like the answer.

The nurse gave a sigh.
"Natsuki has a fear of hospitals for god knows why and every time I try to call her home or her parents I never get a response." Said the nurse scratching the back of her neck.

"Oh ok, j-just wondering." After that the nurse left to go do something else on the other side of the room and my lack of sleep last night finally caught up to me. Before I even realised what I was doing I drifted off to sleep, resting my head on the bed next to Natsukis thigh.

I woke up to the feeling of someone shaking my shoulder and saying Natsuki was gone. From that I instantly shot up and yelled at the person not really knowing who it was. After seeing the nurses surprised expression I quickly grew small and embarrassed, losing whatever back bone I just had and apologised immediately. But then the nurse said something that really hit a soft spot.

"Hey it's ok kid, but shouldn't you head home? It's getting late your parents might be worried." Just the thought of my parents got me down. I said my thanks to the nurse and left shortly after.

I went to the car park at the back of the school where my all in black car was waiting for me.

'Just another thing my parents gave me to make me believe they still love me.'
'Don't say something like that, of course they love me.'
'If they did I'm pretty sure they would be here more then once a year and make more of an effort to contact you?'
'Shut up! They're just very busy people!'
'Yeah go ahead, try and justify them choosing work over their daughter, I'm sure it'll make things better.'
After I hopped in the car that damn voice finally stopped! That's why I like driving my car, but I don't use it much, because it reminds me a lot about my parents. I got into the car, turned on the radio at classical FM and drove all the way home.