Chapter 39 - Back up

Warning: Swearing, might be a smidge homosexual and hand holding. You perverts have been warned.

Sayori slowly opened her eyes in the morning, feeling unusually warm and safe under this strange blanket around her, which she happily nuzzled into. However once the smell of fresh pine and mint hit her nose, and her eyes focused, sayori realised she was deep inside the soft and gently grip of Monika's arms. Sayori was surprised, but too comfortable to really care. She blushed when she realised Monikas shirt was slightly pulled down, revealing some of her chest. Sayori gulped and closed her eyes tightly, trying not to think about what she just saw, only to have a very vivid picture of it in her mind.

Sayori began slowly scooting away, only for Monika's grip to suddenly tighten and pull her closer, Sayori's head falling right into Monikas chest with a little squeek for the pink haired girl.

Sayori didn't move an inch until she felt Monika begin to wake up, when she quickly pretended to be asleep. Sayori felt Monika pull away, gently moving loose hairs off of sayoris face behind her ears, before leaning down and kissing her on the cheek.

"I'll make sure no one hurts you again..." Said monika in a very quiet voice, so quiet even Sayori almost missed it. Monika gently moved her fingers through Sayoris hair a couple times before getting up and leaving the bed. Thinking the coast was clear after a few minutes, Sayori opened her eyes only to immediately close them once she saw monika was changing.

'Fricken heck what the fiddle sticks!!! Aaaaah!!! Doesn't she care If I'd wake up and see her?!??' Thought Sayori desperately trying to play dead as accurately as possible.

"Sayori are you awake?" Asked Monika in an amused tone.

"N-No..." Said Sayori as she turned over, making her back face Monika.

"Suuuuuuuure, well I'm going to go wake up Natsuki and Yuri, would you like to join? They slept in the same room yesterday so they might be in a super embarrassing state this morning and I wanna take advantage of that~" Said Monika with an evil smirk as she finished getting changed.

In an instant Sayori was up off of the bed with her phone ready to take pictures or videos, with a smirk just as myschevious as Monikas.

They quietly made their way to Natsuki and Yuris room, slowly creeping in and instantly snapping as many pictures as possible of the sight they were seeing.

Natsuki was laying on her back, her arms and legs sprawled over the bed with Yuri laying ontop of her, resting her head in the crook of Natsukis neck.

Then Monika and Sayori muffled their laughs as much as possible as they started bursting a loud alarm through their phones, making both Yuri and Natsuki jolt up in shock, enough to make Yuri fall backwards off of the side of the bed with a thud.

"WHA-?? AH!!! YURI!!!" Said Natsuki as she reached over and helped Yuri back up off of the floor onto the bed.

"M-Monika, S-Sayori! Uncalled for!" Firmly stated Yuri as she rubbed the back of her head. Natsuki looked and glared at the now laughing monika and Sayori before pouncing off of the bed towards them. Sayori and Monika quickly escaped the room and slammed the door being them, a loud slam against the door as Natsuki ran into it face first.

"MOTHER FUCKERS!!! OW!! FUCKING SHIT!!! YOUR BOTH FUCKING DEAD!!!!" Angrily yelled Natsuki as she helled onto her nose. Monika and sayori scurried away down the stairs as fast as possible.

"Natsuki are you alright?!?" Said Yuri quickly running to her aid and cupping Natsuki cheeks, making sure her nose was okay.

"I'm fine! Just thirsty for blood and revenge!!!" Said Natsuki before blushing as Yuri gently kissed her one the nose.