Chapter 32 - Parents

Warning: swearing.

Yuri had finally arrived at the hospital and calmly walked through the halls to the room Natsuki was staying in. She made sure to knock before she heard a very fermiliar childish voice give her permission to enter.

"Guess who~" smiled Yuri as she walked into the plain white room, Natsuki and her pink hair being the only source of bright colours.

"Santa!?" Guessed Natsuki with an obviously fake enthusiasm.

"No Natsuki. Are you still high?" Chuckled Yuri at the memory. Natsuki blushed still remembering how stupid she was during that time.

"No! I'm not high! And it's not my fault you don't have a sense of humour." Said Natsuki with a pouty expression as she crossed her arms and looked away. Yuri smiled at her cuteness before walking up to her girlfriend, taking a seat next to her on the edge of the bed before planting a soft kiss on her cheek. Natsukis cheeks only grew redder.

"I'm sorry Natsuki, forgive me?" Asked Yuri tilting her head to the side so she could look at her girlfriends face better. Natsuki huffed, knowing Yuri was probably doing puppy eyes.

"Fine...you're forgiven." Whispered Natsuki. Yuri gave Natsuki a big hug, berrying her face on top of Natsukis head, taking in her fragrance and letting it intoxicate her. Natsuki hugged back and berried her head in Yuris chest.

"I know you're going to hate me for this, but the teachers gave me homework to give to you." Said Yuri beginging to stroke her girlfriends soft pink hair. Natsuki groaned into yuris chest, making it sound muffled and more like a little purr which Yuri found adorable.

"Will you help me with it?" Asked Natsuki. Yuri giggled at that, the small vibrations emanating from her chest only further relaxing Natsuki.

"Of course I'll help you Nats, you don't even have to ask." Smiled Yuri kissing Natsuki on the head again and pulled away from the embrace. Natsuki hissed at the lack of warmth and grabbed Yuri before clinging onto her, berrying her face in Yuris warm chest again. Yuri blushed and wanted nothing more then to hold Natsuki back, but she resisted and instantly  pulled away, holding Natsuki at arms length.

"I'll let you cuddle if you do your work." Said Yuri sternly. Natsuki whimpered at that before angrily nodding, agreeing to the terms.

It had been a few hours now and Natsuki had managed to survive a whole school day mushed into 120 minutes. At some point Natsuki had moved to one side of the bed so Yuri could lay down next to her and once Yuri saw how exausted Natsuki was, she brought her into a well earned hug and cuddle. Natsuki was more then happy to reciprocate it and snuggled into Yuri.

"You did great Natsuki, believe it or not that was all they wanted you to do for the weak." Smiled Yuri, slowly running her fingers through Natsukis soft pink hair. Natsuki gasped before looking up at her.

"But how?! Why did they give me so little?!" Said Natsuki shocked. Yuri smiled at that.

"I cut out all of the non important bits." Said Yuri with an almost mischevous smile. Natsuki looked at her sceptically.

"Oh right. I forgot you of all people would know that, top set smarty pants." Said Natsuki before going back to cuddling Yuri. Yuri laughed at Natsukis reaction.

"Consider yourself lucky for having one of the school's biggest smarty pants as your girlfriend." Said Yuri gently stroking her fingers through Natsukis hair, sliding the loose strands behind Natsukis ear.

"I'm the luckiest..." Whispered Natsuki while trying to hide her smile. Yuri didn't know what she said but she could feel Natsuki smiling, literally. The feeling gave her chills and a big fat blush all over her cheeks.