Chapter 10 - Attack

Warning: Swearing and descriptions of abuse

"Uh, Sayori...isn't it a bit late for swimming?" Asked Natsuki with a sceptical look on her face.

"It's never too late to swim! Besides, Monika's swimming pool is so cool!!!" Said Sayori, with excitement in her eyes.

"okay, sure... where do I get changed?" Asked Natsuki, not too sure about swimming because of her bruises.

" You know we're all girls? We can just change in the same room?" Said Sayori as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Nope." Quickly snapped Natsuki.

"Why not?" Asked Yuri, also having very lesbian motives.

" I uh...have a new swim suit and I want it to be a surprise, now where can I go to get changed?" Lied Natsuki, not wanting them to see her bruises.

"If your not comfortable changing with other it's totally fine. I don't really want to either" whispered Monika leaning in so only Natsuki could hear her.

" I have some bruises from work, I don't really want anyone to see them." Half lied Natsuki, trying to whisper it to Monika, but clearly not quiet enough since Sayori heard.

"Oh my gosh Natsuki!! what and how?!" Shouted Sayori very worried, although she wasn't half as worried as Yuri who also overheard.

'shit...ok just make it convincing Natsuki!' thought Natsuki trying not to panic.
"My bitch of a co worker some how managed to tip a whole shelf of HEAVY boxes and guess who it fell on?" Rhetorically asked Natsuki pointing to herself. She was kinda telling the truth, that did happen once but most of her bruises came from her papa.

"A-Are y-you ok Natsuki?" Asked Yuri.

"So she speaks!" Exclaimed Monika with a grin.

"I wouldn't be here if I wasn't would I?" Said Natsuki placing both hands on her hips with a 'duh isn't it obvious' face.
'Holly cow does Yuri care if I'm hurt or not?' thought Natsuki starting to feel like a few butterflies were in her stomach.

"Come on girls let's go to the changing rooms." Said Monika in a normal tone

"Wait changing rooms?" Asked Natsuki with wide eyes.

"Yep! Now come on!" Exclaimed Sayori.

Natsuki grabbed her bag that she dropped on the floor when she was running for her life and followed Monika to the changing rooms like the rest of the girls. She didn't get a good look at Monika's house until now, but the living room was size of her whole house. Natsuki didn't even know where this huge house ended! Not with all the dark wooden doors and silver tainted corridors, too many to count for Natsuki, the house seemed to never end! It didn't take long before Monika stopped at a door and began to open it.

"You sure that's the right door out of the other 56 that look idsactlly the fucking same?" Said Natsuki in a jokey tone.

"Yes I'm sure, I've lived in this maze of a house for a while, I think it's safe to say I'm a professional maze runner at this point." Cockily smirked Monika looking back at Natsuki as she opened the door revealing a room that indeed looked like changing rooms. It even had individual stalls for everyone to change in on the left and shower stalls on the right. Natsukis jaw dropped, this single room could possibly be two times the size of her house.

'Rich people man...' thought Natsuki rolling her eyes and biting her lip in envy.

"Just so you know, it's an out door swimming pool, but it's heated so you won't get a cold." Said Monika calmly walking into a stall to get changed. The rest of the girls did the same and chose their own individual changing stalls.