Chapter 14 - Cupcakes

WÂRNING: SWEARING

Natsuki moved away from Yuri, mentally whining in disappointment, really enjoying that hug. She turned off the egg timer and turned around to face Yuri again only to see the purple angel was still crying. Natsuki lightly wiped a few of the tears away with her soft little fingers, making Yuri blush. Yuri began to wiped away the rest of her tears.

"Are...are you okay..?" Asked Natsuki still not used to the whole being nice thing.

"Y-Yes much better, thank you Natsuki..." Smiled Yuri with pure happyness.

"W-What ever! Not that I really care or anything!!" Blushed Natsuki avoiding all eye contact and getting the cupcakes out of the oven. Yuri secretly rolled her eyes, chuckling at Natsukis antics.

Once Yuri was done rubbing her eyes, she had a clear view of those scrumptious golden brown cupcakes drowning the room in their sweet sweet scent. Needless to say, Yuri eyed them like her life depended on it. Natsuki noticed and smirked.

"Hey Yuri, wanna be my taste tester?" Asked Natsuki, her smirk widening as Yuri nodded her head multiple times.
Natsuki just giggled as she took and oven glove and gave the other to Yuri.

"It's fresh out of the oven, so use the glove to hold it." Smiled Natsuki as she handed Yuri a cupcake. Yuri blew on it a few times before taking a small bite. Yuri's eyes widened as soon as the cupcake entered her mouth, worrying Natsuki.

"Is it bad?" Asked Natsuki unable to keep eye contact, looking back at the rest of the cupcakes.

"No! No, it's just... It's just amazing Natsuki, like always..." Said Yuri taking a few more nibbles. Natsuki blushed like crazy at how cute Yuri looked when she ate and at the complimented.

"It's not like I wanted your opinion or anything!" Snapped Natsuki the tomato. Yuri didn't even listen to Natsuki, too busy enjoying her cupcake.

/~~~~~~~~~~~/Upstairs\~~~~~~~~~~~\

Monika and Sayori had made it up the stairs carrying all the equipment needed to make the panflips. Monika opened her bedroom door with her one free hand and moved aside so Sayori could go in first, which Sayori gladly did, wizing past her with a happy smile and humm. After Monika closed the door she sighed heavily when Sayori dumped everything she was carrying on the floor, and sat next to her mess on the floor like a three year old getting ready to draw with crayons. But it still was still an adorable sight, Monika felt a small tug on her heart at how adorable sayori was. Monika decided to give in and follow in Sayori's footsteps, sitting next to her on the floor.

"So what kind of things are we even gonna write on these things?" Asked Sayori shaping out the first panflips. Monika looked over to Sayori who was opposite with the intent of replying, but stopped dead in her tracks and started to blush. Sayori was lying on her belly with her legs swaying back and forth in the air and was almost in a cat pose, but that's not what made Monika blush. Sayori liked to keep the top buttons of her pajamas undone because she didn't like the feeling in her neck when they were done up, but Monika had a clear downward view of some of Sayori's cleavage. Monika was quick to avert her eyes though and regain her composure, making a humming noise so she sounded like she was thinking. Sayori looked up to see why Monika wasn't answering and was confused to see her blushing.

"Moni? Why are you blushing?" Innocently asked Sayori.

"Sorry, I just realized I'm probably going to have to make it public that we take in any kind of reading materials. Which includes...manga." Sighed Monika.

"Oh my god your right! Holy cow, will we also have to say fan fiction is allowed?!" Asked Sayori a little scared.

"We don't have to write it down, but if worse comes to worse and someone asks us, then yes...yes we will." Said Monika crossing her arms.