Chapter 20 - new schedule?

Warñīñg: Swearing and mentions of abuse, threats, violence, starvation, forced fed and vomiting.

Yuri and Natsuki were walking home talking to each other, which was mainly Natsuki trying to convince Yuri to watch anime, but after ten minutes of non stop begging, Yuri gave in and decided to just watch the stupid show. They then came to the part where they'd have to go their separate ways and Yuri couldn't help but freeze a little, still scared of her sister. Natsuki could read this from a mile away and sighed.

"Yuri if you want you can come and chill in my work place again? Daisy won't mind just as long as you don't cause any problems." Shrugged Natsuki. Yuri just nodded happily and greatfuly as she continued to walk with Natsuki.

"Yuri I know a thing or two about not feeling safe at home, best thing to do is avoid it but act like you don't mean to avoid it." Said Natsuki.

"How do I do that?" Asked Yuri.

"Dunno, say your studying or at work earning money. Just make it productive and believable." Said Natsuki, clearly speaking from experience.

"W-What if it doesn't work?", Asked Yuri looking down at the floor.

"That just depends on how good of a liar you are and how well you know your enemy." Said Natsuki rather quickly.

Yuri and Natsuki walked in through the back entrance again.

"Natsuki you little shit! What are you doing here early!? Do you expect me to pay you more?!?" Snapped Daisy.

"No you prick! My friend just needs to crash like me. Is that a problem?" Said Natsuki using her thumb to point to Yuri who was behind her. Daisy grew and almost sympathetic expression.

"Sure just don't cause any problems." Said Daisy waving her hand at them, signalling for them to piss off, which they did. Yuri patiently waited for Natsuki in the lounge room while Natsuki changed into her uniform in the bathroom. When Natsuki came back Yuri still couldn't stop thinking about how hot Natsuki looked in casual clothing. Natsuki was still too annoyed at the fact daisy was so rude that she didn't notice Yuri trailing her eyes up and down her body several times.

"Yuri I have to go and work my shift, I'll be back in an hour so you can just read one of the books and if you want anything to eat or drink there's plenty of stuff over there. It that ok?" Asked Natsuki genuinely caring for Yuri.
Yuri nodded happily and relaxed a little bit. Yuri just chose to pull out her favourite book from her school bag and began reading it, skipping to all her favourite scenes.

Later Natsukis co-worker with colourfully died hair came in and Yuri found herself making light conversations with him. He turned out to be very friendly, good at conversations and making a nice cup of coffee.

"Yeah I messed up big. Natsuki threw that box right at my head." Laughed coloured hair muscle bean. Yuri giggled at the funny story.

"What happened next?" Asked Yuri curious.

"Well from what I remember, Daisy just laughed and Natsuki gave me a concussion." He said giggling.

Yuri giggled too, not surprised Natsuki would do that. Yuri then realised this was one of the few successful conversations she has ever had with a stranger, making her feel a little proud.

"So I take it your not too far from joining the real world right?" Said Daniel.

"Y-Yes, j-just a few years away." Said Yuri.

"What do you wanna do?" Casual asked Daniel with a relaxed smile, sitting on the opposite end of the sofa to Yuri.

"I-I'm not sure." Said Yuri looking down playing with her hair a little.