Chapter 24 - Promise

Natsuki was in her pieceful sleep, dreaming about food, when she was lightly shaken by very soft hands, stirring her out of her sleep. Natsuki rolled over on her stomach, berrying herself into the bed.

"Nooooooooooooo...five*yawn*five more minutes..." Groggily yawned and begged Natsuki. She heard an angelic giggle.

"Come on Natsuki, you need to get up now, we have school." Said Yuri with a calm and soft motherly voice.

Natsuki felt the bed dip beside her as hands as soft as her voice began to pat her hair. Natsuki whimpered when she stopped.

"I'll pat you more if you get up?" Said Yuri, earning a submissive groan from Natsuki as she got up, her hair a bit of a mess.

As soon as Natsuki was sitting up right, Yuri engulfed her into a hug, earning a small eek! From Natsuki, right before she hugged Yuri back, loving the fact Yuri always smothered Natsukis face in her breasts.

Natsuki saw that Yuri was already changed in her school uniform that made all her right features pop out. Natsuki couldn't help but lick her lips a little at all the dirty thoughts swirling around in her head, before shaking her head furiously. 

"Alright Natsuki, get changed and I'll see you downstairs." Said Yuri walking away which made Natsuki sad because she didn't get anymore head pat's.

She had a shower, got changed, did her hair and teeth and went downstairs to see a sight that made her heart literally stop for a second.

Yuri was cooking in the kitchen with a small tight apron on that gave Natsuki a heart attack when she thought about how good that would look if it was all she was wearing.

Yuri made the plates and turned around holding two fried egg sandwiches with bacon. Natsuki practically drewled at the smell and sight of a decent breakfast.

"Wait, where did you even get this food?" Asked Natsuki eye raping the food.

"Well I got up early and went grocery shopping, Daisy is rather, you should give her more credit." Smiled Yuri sitting down opposite Natsuki once they made it to the table. Natsuki slammed her fists of the table.

"That old fart with a dead cows name clearly has two asses since both her ends spit out shit!" Said Natsuki before munching down on the food.
Yuri giggled.

"You know, she predicted you'd say something like that." Smiled Yuri before neatly eating hers.
"Natsuki, don't eat like that, you'll stain your uniform." Said Yuri wiping a bit of ketchup off if Natsukis cheek with a tissue.

"Yeah yeah, whatever MUM." Said Natsuki gulping down the rest of her breakfast.

"Wait, you went shopping?" Asked Natsuki to which Yuri just nodded yes since she didn't want to talk with her mouth full. Natsuki got up and then darted to the kitchen opening the fridge which was now full of meats, vegetables and other foods, even the cabinets had a few snacks in them.

"How did you carry all this?!" Asked Natsuki almost in tears at how beautiful this food was, bit also shocked at Yuri.
"My car, did you forget I had one?" Plainly said Yuri as she held her hand over her mouth.

"Ooooohhhh, yeah now I remember. But what money did you use for the groceriesy?" Asked Natsuki. Yuri reached into her pocket and pulled out a wallet.

"I have my own money you know, grabbed my car keys and cash before we left yesterday. I hid my car in my private garage when Kate showed up." Said Yuri finally finishing her food and taking the plates and cutlery to the kitchen.

"That's makes sense, who knows she might have tampered with your car if you didn't hide it, but the food and everything...Yuri you didn't have too..." Said Natsuki not wanting people to waste things on her.