Chapter 15 - Cookies

WARN8NG:

Yuri woke up cold, without the warmth of someone next to her, she groggily sat up and rubbed her eyes, not surprised when she saw Natsuki wasn't there. Yuri turned to see if she was in the bathroom, only to dismiss the thought when the bathroom door was wide open, revealing an empty bathroom. She almost jumped out of her skin when she saw the bedroom door wide open, the handle completely bent and broken. Yuri got up in disbelief.

"Did Natsuki do that..?" Whispering Yuri.

Just then, a half asleep Sayori and Monika walked towards their bedroom. Monika and Sayori calmly waved to Yuri as they saw her standing in the doorway, while yawning and rubbing there eyes. Yuri just awkwardly waved back, knowing they hadn't realised the broken door yet.

"Hey Yuri..." Said Sayori now rubbing both of her eyes in a cute manner.

"Wait...didn't I lock the door?" Asked Monika now with a face expression just as shocked as Yuris.

"I believe so..." Said Yuri

"Holy sugar plum fairies! What happened to the door?!" Yelped Sayori rushing to the scrunched up and bended door handle.

"No not the door handle!!" Almost pleaded Monika looking at the broken lock hole in the doorframe.

"What the hell happened?!" Asked Sayori a little completely shocked.

"I-I don't know! I-I just w-woke up and it was like this..." Said Yuri waving her hands around defensively.

"Yuri...why don't you have a top on?" Asked Monika getting the attention of Sayori, now both of them having an evil smirks on there faces. Yuri's whole body turned red and she frantically tried to cover herself up.

"I-I w-was getting changed w-when I noticed the door! When I walked here to close it, you two were also here!" Said Yuri feeling very flustered and a little bad for lying.

"Damn it! I thought you and Natsuki finally did someone interesting!" Huffed Sayori.

"It's ok, maybe next time." Said Monika patting the pouting Sayori.

"C-Can y-you p-p-please not talk like that!" Stuttered Yuri redder there a tomato.

"Sure whatever, just go put a t-shirt on." Said Monika waving her hand signaling Yuri could go. Yuri did so, turning around and putting on a very baggy plane black t-shirt, that would be a dress for Natsuki. When Yuri got back to her friends they were smiling widely with smirks and it scared Yuri to the core.

"Yuri~?" Asked Sayori, a dramatic shadow falling over her eyes.

"Y-Yes?" Asked Yuri slowly stepping away.

"Why do you have scratches on you back~?" Coyly asked Sayori. Yuri's face turned red, very very red, a very very very guilty looking red, someone who has something embarrassing to hide kinda red.

"Well~? We're waiting for an explanation~?" Purred Monika. Yuri took a few deep breaths to calm herself down, before coming up with a half lie to tell her friends.

"Natsuki had a nightmare last night...I hugged her to try and help but she clinged on like some kind of monkey and ripped through my shirt, scratching my back." Said Yuri looking down hoping they bought it. When she looked up she saw both of her friends with worried expressions.

"I-I don't think s-she knows she hurt me, so please keep it a secret." Begged Yuri, not lying about this part.

"Do you know what she was dreaming about?" Asked Sayori a hand over her mouth in shock. Yuri just nodded no.