Chapter 46 - A promise

Warning: Swearing, gayness, some steamy stuff and kissing. You've been warned, enjoy!

After a successful meeting, Sayori parted ways with Natsuki and Yuri, who headed towards Daisy's shop for their shifts.

Walking there, Natsuki glared at Yuri with lightly blushing cheeks. Yuri side glanced at Natsuki with confused expression.

"What's wrong, Natsuki?" Asked Yuri, turning to face her.

"You know, EXACTLY, what's wrong!" Angrily growled Natsuki.

Yuri pondered for a moment before smiling smugly.

"I'm afraid I don't know what you are referring too my lovely~" said Yuri in an innocent tone. Natsuki scoffed.

"Maybe you could remind me by recounting the exact thing I did or said or...whispered?" Teased Yuri, making sure to emphasise eye contact when mentioning the whispering.

Natsukis face was shocked as she began to flail her arms around, punching a now laughing Yuri multiple times on her shoulder.

"Y-YOU!!! UNBELIEVABLE WITCH!!! DONT SAY THAT STUFF WHEN YOU DONT MEAN IT!!! AND WHY WOULD YOU SAY IT AROUND PEOPLE!!!??? ESPECIALLY OUR FRIENDS!??!!!" Angrily yelled Natsuki, but both her fists got gently caught by Yuri as she looked as Natsuki seriously.

"Who said I wasn't being serious?" Said Yuri looking Natsuki dead in the eye.

Natsuki froze.

And once again, she was too stunned to speak.

When she regained the ability to function,  Yuri and Natsuki were already at the shop restocking a few items.

Natsuki tried to bring it up again, but Yuri was always busy, or a customer interrupted, and thanks to the shock of everything, Natsuki was working much slower than she usually did, which Daisy Noticed.

Daisy called over Natsuki to check out once there weren't any customers and slapped the girl on the head with her book.

"What the fucks gotten into you?? Your slow, dropping my shit, if you weren't gunna work well why even come?!" Shouted Daisy.

"OW FUCKING SHIT DAISY!!!" Yelled Natsuki.

After a deep breath, Daisy put her book down and sighed.

"What's up with ya, brat?" Asked Daisy. Natsuki continued to rub her head.

"Nothing fucking up Daisy okey??" Angrily growled Natsuki as she rubbed her head.

"Don't even fucking try that with me! What. Happened. Brat?"

Natsuki blushed and looked down, but before she could say anything, natsuki jumped at the sensation of a gentle hand suddenly placing itself on her lower back.

"I-I finished unpacking the ice cream like you wanted, Daisy. I'll go c-change, a-and then help close." Said Yuri as she slid her hand gently up Natsukis back, tugging her shirt up along with it, tracing two fingers along Natsukis spine for a brief moment before walking away as if nothing happened.

Natsuki visibly jumped and shuddered at the touch but was too shocked and angry to say anything.

"Thank you, Yuri! At least one of you can do their goddamb job!" Said Daisy while glaring at Natsuki.

Natsuki glared back and forth between Yuri and Daisy for a moment before just glaring at Daisy.

"A LOTS FUCKING HAPPENED YOU CRANKY OLD BITCH!!!" Snapped Natsuki.
"AND YOUR GUNNA PAY FOR THAT YURI!!!" shouted Natsuki as she flipped her middle finger at her girlfriend before she disappeared behind the break rooms door.