Chapter 37

"I'm so happy for Manya and Rajeev," Keya said as Krish and she retreated to bed.

"Me too," he said, "Just hope that things fall in place for Vansh too. Then it may lead to a happy ending."

"Ending? We'll have a happy forever," replied Keya.

Keya was browsing Facebook on her phone when she came across her cousin's status that read, "Happiness is shopping for your wedding.."

"Dude!!!!," Keya shouted, "Sakshi's wedding!"

Sakshi was Keya's maternal cousin who lived in Punjab.

"Did they fix the date?," Krish asked.

"I'll call and ask," Keya said and went to the balcony to talk to her sister.

Krish took the time to call Tanya.

"Hey.. Freshened up?," he asked.

"Yeah.. Just changed..," she replied.

"Keya is talking to Sakshi about her wedding. We all are supposed to attend it," he told her.

"It would be amazing, wouldn't it? We could have a mini vacation at a home away from home," she said.

"Do you have any orders this wedding season?," asked Krish.

"Yes I do have three. One of them would be out of town," she replied.

Keya came back and asked Krish if it were Tanya and took the phone from him.

"I just talked to Sakshi!," Keya told her, "The wedding is in the last week of this month. We have to go for the entire week!"

Krish was just staring at Keya for what she just did which was hang up the phone after she was done talking.

"Oops!," she said when she realised it, "I forgot!"

"You are mad you know right!," he said, "You want me to date or not?"

Keya laughed at him and said, "Her mom was calling out for her. She said she will call you in a while!"

"Humm..," he replied.

"You dating someone is the best thing that can happen to me! I won't screw it up don't worry!," she said and went to pull his cheeks.

Keya told Krish about the conversation with Sakshi and about her uncle coming Mumbai next week.

Keya went to sleep when Tanya called back and Krish talked to her for a long hour.

...

At the hospital, Vansh's mother told him to go home as he had to go to the office the next day. She said she would stay the night with Simran.

Simran asked her about Vansh's childhood and in return she told her about the time he was with her. Where he used to forget about his responsibilities and be a free man.

"He has always loved basketball," Reema said when Simran was telling the story about how excited Vansh had been when they went for a basketball match.

She continued, "Whatever happened, the three never failed to take time out and play with each other. That way they used to relieve their stress, catch up on each other's lives and I as a mother used to be the referee for when they fought!"

"How was it when they were in their teens?," Simran asked.

"Ah those years! They were rebellious! Vansh was the one who was most scared of my husband so he was controllable. Vivan not really and looking at Vivan, Varun was totally out of control. But one good thing about the three of them was that, they always listened to each other. So if I had to convince one I would convince the other, which was always easier," she said and both Simran and she laughed.