Chapter 19

Vivan's POV

I was sitting on the hood of my car since I was too messed up to go inside. What exactly was the scene between Keya and Krish which made her so crazy? If they were just best friends, why did it matter if he went away for a while? Is Aarav right? Was he right when he left Keya? It isn't a game for me anymore. I have started caring for her and I need to find out what is in her heart.

Few minutes later, Aarav pulled in his jeep into the VIP parking and parked next to me.

"Where is she?? Did they meet?", Tanya came running towards me as I jumped down.

"I don't know.. She went in and I stayed back..", I shrugged.

Her phone rang. "It's Krish's mother.. ", she said and went to receive the call.

Aarav came and stood next to me.

"Dude.. You completely shook her I guess", he smirked.

"You.! You shut up! This is all because of you. I might lose her altogether because of this.. I was an idiot to listen to you!", I hissed at him.

"Wooaah.. Calm down bro.. She won't be mad at you. Keya isn't the one to get mad at people..", he said and I stared at him disapprovingly.

"Until they break her heart and run away..", I said in order to remind him how mad she was at him.

Aarav just laughed. Seriously, he was shameless.

"Look she is back.. ", Tanya shouted as Keya came out of the building. Krish must be right behind her.

Krish's POV:

I turned around and saw Keya running towards me. I felt like seeing her after years. The happiness I felt can't be measured. She was here. She was coming nearer and I opened my arms to hug her.

She was finally a few steps away and I was about to hug her when...BAM!

"Ouch.!!! What was that for", I shouted as I recovered from the punch she threw at me.

"For being the worst best friend! How dare you leave like that", she replied with tears in her eyes.

I simply hugged her because I knew it was the only way to calm her. She hugged me back.

"I am sorry Princess.. It was hard for me too.. But I tried to contact you alot.. Only I know how have I dragged myself to the airport. I never imagined this would be so difficult."

"Then don't go.. ", she said as she broke the hug and faced me.

"I have to.."

"No you don't.. I've talked to Vivan.. He said he would send someone else. You don't have to go!", she said as I wiped her tears. My poor baby. How do I explain it to her.

"Look Keya. Though Vivan doesn't mind, I have to go.. "

"No.. Vivan is a jerk! He didn't even tell me. Please don't go..", she was about to cry again.

I held her face in my hands and spoke, "Shhh... Look. Listen to me first. I don't know why he did not tell you sweetheart but this is a great opportunity for me. Though I was reluctant to work with Vivan, I am more than happy to go and work with Vansh. Yes.. I agree I don't wanna go away from you. I don't know how am gonna survive the day without you but now since I've seen you, I somehow feel better. Keya think over it, we aren't kids anymore right? Am sure my princess will be fine. And it was you who had told me that this day would come someday right? Then when it has, why are we so afraid to face it?"

Keya's POV:

Krish was right. Someday we do have to go away. Then why did I react like this. Maybe because it was too sudden?