Chapter 56

Tanya had embraced Aanya while Keya fetched water from the kitchen.

Ritika and Krish tried to take care of Raj. They picked him up and made him lie on the sofa.

Aanya came back to consciousness and started shouting, "Is he fine?"

"Aanya stay the hell away from him," Varun screamt at her.

For a moment she just stared at Varun, tears dwelling up in her eyes.

"Can anyone tell us what's going on here?," Keya asked.

"Raj was working with Vicky. He wanted to humiliate Aanya, take his revenge on her. There was a hidden camera in Raj's room which was directly connected to Vicky's laptop," Ritika told them.

Everyone was shocked.

"I cannot believe this," Aanya sat down.

"It's true Aanya," Varun told her, "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you."

Varun was still so frustrated and sad.

They heard the ambulance and Krish hurried outside.

Two men came in with a stretcher and Aanya watched them take Raj away.

What had happened? Was she cheated on with? How could that guy be fake? The way he used to look into her eyes and talk! The way he cared for her. The things he said. Was it all fake? Did he never ever feel a thing for her.

Aanya wouldn't care more about humiliation. But her heart was broken. She had taken a risk and now she was paying for it.

"Take Aanya home," Vivan told the girls, "We'll go to the hospital."

"No! I'm coming. I'm coming," Aanya told him, "When he opens his eyes, I want to be right there!"

"You are going home! You are never to see this guy again!," Varun shouted.

"I want answers Varun. I want him to look me in the eye and admit it to me himself," she shouted back.

Varun went on ahead without replying and sat in his car.

"Sahil is on his way with some help to clean this house. I'll stay back," Krish said.

"No Krish. You must go with these guys. I'll wait," said Ritika.

Aanya and Tanya would really need Krish more.

"You sure?," asked Tanya.

"Yes don't worry, I'll join you guys," said Ritika.

Krish and Keya waited till Sahil reached while Vivan, Tanya, Varun and Aanya left for the hospital.

Vivan kept looking at his brother as he drove them. He realised Varun was so much more than what he showed. Everyone always thought Varun was upfront about his feelings but what he did today told exactly the opposite. He had beaten the crap out of Raj, not even wildest dreams had Vivan imagined him to beat anyone.

He had to speak to Varun about this. Or someone professional did.

They reached the hospital and waited outside the procedure room. Tanya then took Aanya to the restroom to freshen up.

"Vivan this might be a police case," the doctor told Vivan, "It's not a motor accident so I don't need to report it, but the patient has full rights to."

Saying so, the doctor went inside. Vivan looked at Varun who was looking at them too.

He too knew the consequences of what he had done.

"Mr. Varun Rathod?," a nurse came from the opposite procedure room and announced, "Please come inside."

Vivan went in with him.