Chapter 22 : The Facebook Freud

"I'm Home..," Keya loudly said as she closed the door behind her. As she had expected, her mother was in the living room.

"Hey.. You back early? I thought you won't return until dawn..," Mrs. Kapoor said as she heard Keya.

Keya went and sat next to her on the couch where she was reading a magazine.

"Yeah. The day was tiring enough to stay out the entire night. So came back early," Keya told her, "Dad not home yet?"

"Nah.. I'm waiting for him. By the way, I saw the pictures. Quite an eventful day, wasn't it?"

Keya very well knew what her mother was talking about. "Mom about that..umm..I'm sorry but I just felt like doing it and..."

"Well since you are still in a single piece sitting in front of me, I don't think I should complain about anything. But next time you think about doing something dangerous like that, I rather be informed earlier. Am I clear?," she was stern but concerned.

"Yes Mom!! Cent percent sure!!," Keya felt relieved.

"Cool pictures though."

"I know right? Wait till Krish sees them!"

"You guys are trying to trouble my boy huh?"

"Oh Mom! You have no idea what your boy did! He deserves some payback!"

Mrs. Kapoor laughed. Just then, Keya's phone buzzed.

"It's a facebook notification," she said as she checked it, "Haha.. Looks like someone's just woke up!"

Keya clicked on the notif which said, 'Krish Kapoor commented on a photo you were tagged in'. She was directed to Tanya's profile and a picture of Tanya and her. It was captioned as, We miss you Krishy! He had commented, 'Doesn't seem like! >.<'

One more notification. Krish had commented on the same picture again, 'Hehe..kidding! Miss you bitches too!! :*'

Keya was smiling. He was not at all kidding!

"Mom, you mind if I crash at Tanya's? Its gonna be hell fun!!," Keya asked.

"Why not. Go ahead.. But just keep in mind that, he is alone there. Don't go far from joking"

"Mom you think I would hurt him? Cia tomorrow.. We gonna spend the Sunday together okay? Daughter-mother time!," saying so Keya hugged her and went to her room. She put on her tracks and a cotton tee. Pitting her toiletries and laptop in a handbag, she left for Tanya's.

Aanya opened the door when Keya ringed her up. They didn't wanna wake the parents up.

"Update me!," Keya told Tanya when they were in the room.

"He has liked almost all the pictures till now.. Hasn't commented much.," Tanya informed her.

"Its just a matter of minutes!," Keya was smirking.

Krish woke up earlier than usual. He hadn't slept at all actually. Reason was obvious, he missed home. He missed Keya. He poured himself some coffee and went to the balcony of the apartment he was sharing with another colleague . He checked his cell phone for notifications and noticed that the bar was filled with those of facebook.

'Tanya Ahhuwalia mentioned you in a comment'

'Keya Sharma added 10 new photos'

'Zaid Khan added a new album 'Saturday for Starters'.'

'Keya Sharma, Tanya Ahhuwalia and 3 other friends were tagged in Aarav Shukla's photo'

He knew he was inviting trouble for himself for watching his friends would make him miss them more. He clicked on the first notification which opened a photo of Tanya and Keya in a pose which they gave with Krish every time, except that he was missing in it this time. 'We miss you Krishhy', it said to which Krish replied, 'Doesn't seem so >.<'