Chapter 28

"You know how he looks right?," Krish asked.

"Obviously yes! But we need not worry about finding him. Vivan said he will find us," Keya said and that moment exactly she heard her name being called out from a distance.

"There!," Krish said as they turned to the direction of the voice.

"Keyaaaaa! Woohoooooo.. here!!," a guy dressed in green capri, white tee and an orange jacket. Yeah right! The Indian flag!

Keya tried to suppress her laughter and noticed him as he came closer. The smile plastered on his face was no different than Vivan's. Keya felt like she was looking at a younger Vivan.

"Hey Varun!," Keya called out. Varun didn't only reply with an hey but he picked Keya by her waist and swirled her in air.

"Woaaah! Welcome to India!!," she cried out.

"I love my India!," Varun cried out while putting her down.

Krish burst out into laughter at his craziness.

"Krish right?," Varun saw him

"Yeah! Welcome bro!," Krish offered his hand. Varun shook his hand and pulled him into a hug.

"I love you man! I love you!," Krish hugged him back.

Keya shaked her head. She knew if Varun and Krish team up, craziness would be redefined.

"Let's get going!," she ordered and picked up a small bag from the trolley. Krish and Varun picked the rest and followed her.

"Please tell me we are taking the train!," Varun asked with great expectations.

"No we are not!," Keya exclaimed and Varun's face dropped.

"Don't worry! There will be loads of Indian traffic for you to enjoy!," Krish told him.

"Awesome!," he smiled again.

"He is too good man! Too good!," Krish's laughter had no stop as he told Keya while loading the bags in the car.

Varun was like a child taken to a carnival for the first time. Every little thing was fascinating him. He was seated in the back and talked endlessly on how much he wanted to be in India.

Keya's phone rang and she said on checking, "Dude.. its Simran! Finally.."

She answered the phone, "What's up busy gal! Where have you been.."

There was no reply so Keya spoke, "Simran? Hello!"

"Hi..," she said.

"You sound low. Are you okay?," Keya asked her.

After listening to Simran and hanging up, Keya told Krish who too was worried, "Turn around. We need to pick Simran. She just checked out."

Krish was surprised, "She is in India? All of a sudden?"

"Yaa and she didn't sound alright. I don't have a good feeling about this!," she said and then turned to Varun, "Sorry but.."

"Hey no! Its okay! Your friend must be needing you guys. Its totally okay!," Varun understandingly replied.

Krish stopped the the car on the side of the road near the airport exit. He told Keya to sit on the wheels till he was back with Simran. After Krish went, Varun asked Keya, "So who is this girl?"

She told him, "Simran was one of our roommates in Australia. We stayed in the same flat. She finished her course a year before us but took up a job and continued to stay with us. She wanted to settle down in Sidney itself. Her parents stayed in Melbourne. Suddenly one day she told us that she had changed her mind and months before we came here, she went to Melbourne. We stayed in touch but she was never the same. She refused us from meeting her before coming to India saying she was busy n all. In the past one month, we talked lesser. I never thought she must be going through any problem. Just assumed that she was busy with her new life. Simran was always a sweetheart. So it really bothers me to hear her sad. Let's see what is exactly up.."