Chapter 5

Please note: Mummy-ji .. In that word "ji" is a suffix which Indians used after a persons name or surname to show respect to the person addressed

Krish's POV :

We woke up early today. We went for breakfast in our PJ's.

As we reached the breakfast table, the landline started ringing.

"I'll get it" Keya announced and went to pick the phone.

"Hello, Kapoor House"

Her expression changed from normal to that of surprise.

"Mummy-ji!!! We are so sorry! But things happened too quickly"

Mummy-ji?? My face just lit up and I ran to snatch the phone from her.

"Hey Mumma.. How are you??" I said.

"I am really very angry with you kids!"

We hadn't met her since we returned.

"I am so sorry. We were going to come to you soon!"

"Huh! Stop making excuses !! I want to see you guys now!!"

"Actually we got interviews today.. As Keya said, everything was happening very soon"

"Oh never mind, come over for lunch , why don't you?"

"Sounds like a plan! Our interviews should be done by then."

I really wanted to go to that house since my flight landed.  

If the decision was mine, I would have permanently shifted there, in that house, in Aarya's room.

"Alright, I'd cook your favorite then." Mummy-ji said. "I wanted to talk to your Mom."

"Oh yeah.." I signaled my mother to come and take the call.

"Bye, see you at lunch"

"Bye my son . Good luck"

My mother took the receiver from me and I went upstairs with Keya.

"I'll go first. You check if both our portfolios are perfect" Keya said and went for the shower.

Our bathroom was really huge. It had three doors. One door opened to our room. The other two doors opened to the two walk-in wardrobes.

After fifteen minutes Keya knocked from the inside of her wardrobe. It indicated that I could use the bathroom now. I know we could afford two different rooms. But we enjoyed sharing the room.

When I was done with my bath and went into my wardrobe, I saw that Keya had already kept my formals on the dressing table. Now this is why I loved sharing! She almost did half my work!  

But wait! Why is this shirt purple??

I opened the door to my room and started, "Keya!! Why is this shirt purple?? What made you think I will..."

Before I could complete my sentence I saw a stunning female in front of me who was checking herself out in the mirror.

She turned to me and said, "You will what??"

Oh my god!  

I was lost for words, "Keya! You look.. You look.."

She turned back to the mirror, "Sexy?? Hot??"

"You look simply Amazing!!" I said leaning on my door frame.

"Do I??" she made a face. "Thanks sweetheart!"