Teaser :: Chapter 36

"Ladies and Gentlemen," Mr. Rathod spoke, "Let me announce to you all the engagement of Keya Sharma to my eldest son Vansh Rathod."

There was a huge cheer through the crowd. Keya couldn't believe what he said. She thought he misheard him. Everyone who knew about Vivan and Keya were confused. It was only when Mr. Rathod pulled Vansh and Keya to the front that they realised what had happened.

Their silence was louder than the cries of celebration.

This was wrong. This was so wrong. Keya shaked her head and looked at Gauri and Reema who too were in shock.

Vivan wanted to laugh. This could happen only to him.

But the biggest concern in the room was Simran. Keya and Vansh looked at each other apologetically and looked around for Simran. She standing right next to Krish with her hands covering her mouth.

She pursed her lips and felt an immense pain in her stomach.

"Aaah," she shouted and grabbed everyone's attention in the room.

"I think.. I think my water just broke!," she whispered to Krish. Aanya heard and screamed, "The baby is coming!!"

"We need to rush her to the hospital," Vansh cried out and ran to her.

Within minutes Simran was being taken to the hospital. He held her hand as she kept crying in pain.

"Shhh.. Everything will be alright. I'm right here," Vansh told her.

"Your baby would be the first one to be delivered at his very own hospital!," said Varun.

The parents went to the hospital after apologising to the guests for the disappearance of their children and finishing the party. Gauri and Reema told their husbands that it was a misunderstanding. It wasn't Vansh that Keya dated but Vivan.

Back in hospital, Simran was taken in for operation. Due to previous complications, it was not possible for her to deliver normally.

Vansh had to wait out.

It would have been wrong to breach the code of the hospital right on the first day, despite him being the owner.

Keya called up Simran's parents and informed them.

Everyone was pacing around up and down the hall hoping that all goes well.

Mr and Mrs. Rathod and Kapoor arrived within an hour.

"Kids sorry for my misunderstanding," Mr. Rathod told them.

"Don't be sorry uncle," Keya told him..

"I thought that my elder son would get married first. But if you two like each other. We will set a date for your engagement," he told Vivan and Keya.

Before Vivan could say something the door of the OT swung open and Simran's doctor came out.

Everyone was ready to sprang upon the doctor.

"Congratulations! It's a boy. The baby is completely healthy," he announced.

Vansh couldn't control his happiness.

"It's a boy!," Varun screamed with joy and hugged his brother.

Vivan and Keya joined them too. The kids were celebrating while Mr. And Mrs. Rathod stood confused.

Gauri called up Simran's mother to give the good news.

"How's.. How's Simran?," asked Vansh.

"Simran is tired and weak. We have given her medication which has put her to sleep," he said.

A nurse walked out with a tiny little person in her hands.

"Here you go," she said and gave the baby to Vansh to hold.

Vansh held the baby very carefully. A tear escaped his eye when he saw the baby yawn. Something as little as this could give you the world's happiness, he thought. No victory in business could give him the pleasure he was feeling to hold his child.

There were tears in almost everyone's eyes.

Varun saw Aanya cry and hugged her from the side.

Keya and Vivan took their turns to see the baby.

Vivan was the one to realise that their father was watching.

"Vansh.. Dad..," he whispered.

Vansh stiffened. It was now or never for him.

He turned around to face his father. Vivan and Varun stood next to him.

They took a step towards their father but Mr. Rathod walked to them instead since he badly wanted to know what was going on.

Vansh handed over the baby to Varun and they stood face to face with their father.

"Dad," Vansh swallowed and spoke, "He is your grandchild. He is a my son."

Reema gasped and caught her throat.

Mr. Rathod's eyes were furious and and he saw that Vansh's were filled with guilt.

Vansh couldn't meet his eyes and said, "Dad let me.."

But before he could complete, Mr. Rathod took a swing and gave Vansh a tight slap.

Varun in shock turned to the nurse who took the baby away.

Mr. Rathod didn't speak a word. He turned told his wife, "We are going back to England. Now!"

He didn't wait for any reply and stormed away.

..

So this was teaser! The chapter will be out by the last last week of January!

Do not forget to check out the cast!

There are two new castings!

Hrithik Roshan as Vansh Rathod.
Priyanka Chopra as Simran.

Once again a big big thanks to all my followers and readers! You are all loved by me!

This story has grown too close to my heart and I'm having big plans for it.

Also I'm gonna sit and edit all the previous chapters and make them look perfect, after my exam.

There are around hundreds of reads on the chapters but hardly any comments. Comments play an important role to help me improve and give a satisfaction that the story is loved.

So please spend a precious minute of yours to comment on your favourite characters, dialogues, suggestions or expectations.

Your love and support inspires me.

It would be a wonderful thing if you guys could give this story a shout out.

A dedication is promised to all those who do :)

Also follow me on instagram @purva2808raut to know me beyond the writer.

Love you guys!

Purva <3