Chapter 8

Vivan's POV:

After working for an entire day, my brain was surely exhausted. I went into my personal lounge, took out my coat and threw myself on the couch.

"Get some beer.." I told Sahil who had followed me in.

"Sure". He took out two bottles from the freezer and handed one to me and sat on the next couch with the other.

Chilled beer! Nothing can be more relaxing to me. All I wanted to do now is go home and get some sleep.! Oh.. Home?

"Sahil.. What's the update on that villa Dad told me about.. You talked to the owners?"

"Yes Vivan. I told you earlier that we have to go there after office. That company's assistant contacted me. They would be meeting us there. The owner of the house wants to have a word with you."

Oh yeah! He had told me. I shouldn't be forgetting things!

After having two more beers we left.

The complex was situated just twenty minutes away from the office unlike my current house which was like an hour away.

As we reached the outside we were welcomed by a really huge gate and a beautiful garden inside. The roads were clean and there were beautiful gulmohar trees along the entire road.

We passed a left turn. "That road goes to block A and B, the three BHK bungalows." Sahil pointed out. He explained the layout of the complex to me. There were five such left turns which ultimately led to a common road similar to which we were on currently.

Blocks A, B, G, and H were all three BHK bungalows.  

Blocks C, D, E, F had four BHK bungalows.

We took the third left and after passing several bungalows we reached a huge fountain. Beyond the fountain there were the studio houses. There were also two buildings with studio apartments.

We pass the huge playground, basketball court, an amphitheater, the restaurant, when we reached the club house. We had reached the last road, next to which, was the beach. The club house was located by the beach and so was my villa.

When our car pulled in the driveway, I noticed two more cars were already here.

There was a huge lawn in front of the house with landscaping and some garden furniture. I notice two men in suits and a young lady sitting around a white table in the centre of the garden.

We started walking towards them through the stoned pathway. As we went nearer, I was shocked to find out that the young lady was Keya!

"She is the owner of the house", Sahil said noticing the confusion on my face.

What the hell.! Seriously.!!

They got up to greet us.

"Welcome Vivan. I'm Mr. Kapoor.", the older man brought forth his hand. He is the one Dad had told me about.

I shook  his hand, "Nice to meet you Uncle".

"This is Keya. I assume you've already met" he further said.

"Yes we have" I smiled and turned to her.

"Hi" she said plainly. Not in a good mood I suppose.

Mr. Kapoor continued, "This house belongs to Keya and her family but she has been living with me since many past years. Her childhood was spend in this house so it holds many memories of hers. So she wants to have a word with you before you start your stay here. Also will she get you acquainted with the house."