Chapter 41

Vivan carried Keya bride style out of Simran's room.

"Vivan put me down! Someone will see us!," Keya whispered to him. The house was dimly lit.

"Ya right! Everyone is going to wake up at this hour just to see you?," he asked.

Vivan took her up the stairs and into his new room.

"As a matter of fact, good that my room is upstairs now! Mom doesn't really bother to come up here," he told her.

"Not bad," Keya said as she looked around his new room, a replica of his previous.

"Trust me its gonna be much better up here," he said in his husky voice and threw Keya on his bed.

"Fuck you Vivan!," she exclaimed as an immediate response.

"Sure?," he smirked.

Keya groaned and banged her head on the bed.

"What are you doing?," she asked when she saw Vivan take off his watch and then his belt.

"Making myself comfortable?," he replied.

When he opened the top four buttons of his shirt, Keya grabbed a pillow and said, "Vivan! Don't even think!"

"Why baby? Don't you like what you see?," he smirked again and jumped on the bed landing on his knees and started crawling towards her.

Keya laughed out of nervousness, "Viv! No!"

"Shut up," he told her.

Keya threw a pillow at him and tried to run but Vivan had held her hand, pulling her back on the bed and positioning himself over her placing both his hands on the sides of her head.

"Don't ever tease me like that again," he softly said looking into her eyes.

Keya couldn't say a word for she was lost in his eyes. Eyes filled with love but which hinted more of lust now.

"Vivan," she tired to talk but Vivan kept a finger on her lips and said, "Also don't ever not finish something you started."

He placed a light peck on her lips.

Heat rushed through Keya's body. She was taking deep breaths now.

Vivan again kissed her, this time the same way she had but Keya did not give him a chance to pull away for she had wrapped her hands around his neck.

She kissed him back matching up the passion in his kiss. Vivan not only kissed her lips but placed kisses all over her face and lingered on her neck.

"I love you," he said looking into her eyes.

"I love you too," Keya replied and smiled. Watching her smile, Vivan did too. They hugged each other and Vivan said out loud, "I love you more!!!!"

Keya laughed and kissed his forehead while he held her and rolled them over making Keya lie on the top of him.

"You look cuter when you are jealous though," she said.

"Ooo I see!," he said, "So you accept that you purposely try to make me jealous?"

Keya laughed then replied, "Nah.. I just.. You know.. "

She shaked her head while Vivan nodded, "Ahaaan..."

"Nah aah."

They smiled at each other before Vivan laughed, "You are such a witch," and pulled her towards him as they kissed and made out for the rest of the night.