Chapter 32

"Let's go have tea," Tanya told Krish.

They went to this small stall just outside their colony. It was quite famous amongst the youngsters and offered the yummiest tea and coffee. The stall had just opened up and the owner poured the first batch of tea for Tanya and Krish.

"What are you doing tonight?," Krish asked.

"Nothing in the night as such. Have to help Manya with the preparations maybe," Tanya answered.

"I'm taking you on a date tonight so get done with everything sooner," Krish told her.

Tanya smiled and replied, "Okay."

"What happened?," Krish asked when she wouldn't stop smiling.

"Nothing. I already love how informal this relationship is," she said and they laughed.

Tanya got down from Krish's scooter once they reached her house.

"I suppose you going directly to Vivan's now?," she asked him.

"Ahan! I wasn't this nervous to confess to you than I am to her," he said.

"Don't you worry. She is gonna be surprised but extremely happy!"

"Yeah," he sighed.

Tanya pinched his cheek and shook it "Don't be a baby now. Just go," she said.

Tanya turned around to leave. She had walked two steps when Krish called out, "Tanya?"

"Yeah?," she turned about.

"I'll love you," he said.

She smiled and replied, "and I already love you."

Saying so she turned and left. As weird as this relationship was gonna be, it held a lot of truth and trust.

Krish left only after she had closed the door behind her.

Krish went to Vivan's house and to his room when Marc informed him they all were together. Krish laughed in his mouth when he saw them sleeping.

Keya was sleeping horizontally on the bed near the headboard. Vivan's head was on her stomach and Varun's head was on a pillow which was on her legs. Vivan and Varun's legs were entangled with each other and their gaming consoles on Varun's stomach.

Krish went to Keya and nudged her. Keya took five whole minutes to open her eyes and shut me close when she saw Krish.

"It's important!," he whispered to her.

"It better be!," she said as she tried getting up.

"How about some help here?," she told Krish.

They carefully lifted the head of the boys and placed them on the bed. Keya got up, picked up the mess from the bed, covered them with blankets and adjusted the room temperature before leaving with Krish to her room.

"Whatever that is so important can I have some coffee along with it?," Keya asked him.

"Sure! You go brush up. I'll get it for you," Krish told her. In a way he found it a good thing because she loved his coffee and might go less hard on him.

A while later Krish was back with a cup of coffee.

Keya was sitting on her bed. She took the cup from Krish and took a sip after blowing over the surface.

"What time did you sleep?," he asked.

"There guys were playing FIFA and i have no idea when did I fall asleep," she replied.