Chapter 18

Dedicated to Tanya.. Your comments touched my heart and made my days.. Thank you.:)

"That's Perefct!", Keya said as I hung the photo frame on the wall against our beds. I must say, that brat can click!

She was sitting at the foot of the bed with the bottle of hair-oil. Keya had lovely long hair and half of the credit goes to me. I was the one who oiled her hair thrice a week. Keya's Mom had the same hair. She was the one who wanted Keya to have these long hair. Sameer and I have been the care-takers since then. Giving her an oil massage made me happy too. We talked about everything that each one of us had missed in the day.

"That was hell crazy!", I laughed as she told me some of Vivan's viagra prank.

"So what did Uncle Rajesh say?", I asked her.

Uncle Rajesh was Keya's maternal uncle who stayed in Punjab. He loved his sister, Keya's mom, a lot. He was the only one from the family who had stayed in touch ever since her mother had left.

"He said he will be visiting us soon. And guess what? Sakshi is getting married!!", Keya replied excitedly.

"Sounds like we have a family trip waiting!!", I sounded like a kid.

"Yup! and friends too. I bet Tanya would want to come.!"

"Oh they should!!"

"Excited for tomorrow Krish?", she asked me.

"Hell yeah! I am! Am gonna kick some ass out there for sure!", I replied in full spirits.

Keya chuckled, "Its your first day at job stupid..not some of your basketball games!"

I chuckled too. I tied a nice braid of her hair once I was done with the oiling.

Yes, I, Krish Kapoor, knew how to tie braids. I have been practically looking after Keya for a long time now. I know much more things than that. Keya and I have become used to each other. We havent spent a day apart from each other in the last five years.

She needs me. I need her. Simple story.

Keya was so tired that she slept the moment I pulled the covers on her. I kissed her forehead before going to sleep.

Vivan's POV:

"Good morning guys.. ", I said as I greeted Aarav and Sahil.

We had decided to take a run on the beach before getting on to our scheduled day. "Morning.. ", they greeted back.

"Let's go..", Sahil said and we began our run.

"So? Seems like you got Keya flattered in a day itself..", Aarav said.

"I guess so.. ", I said. I didn't really wanna talk to him about Keya. His frequent inclusion of Keya in our conversations made me highly doubt if he is over her yet.

"Sahil, book two tickets for tonight. We have to send two new guys to Australia..", I told Sahil trying to change the topic.

"Send Krish..", Aarav weighed in.

"What? Umm.. Why?", what did he have to say now?

"You know what? I am staying out of this!", Sahil said and sped away.

"You can't go nearer to Keya than you already have with Krish around. Her decisions are strongly influenced by what he says and thinks. So.. I think you should send him away and see the difference for yourself.."

I simply nodded my head rather than speaking to reply. Would it be right? I was supposed to have Krish work with me. But sending him would give him some good experience too and then Keya... Ugh Vivan! Think professionally!