Chapter 46 :: The Bachelors

This chapter is divided into parts to upload the videos of the concerned songs :)

..

"Surprise!!!!!!," a girl and boy who were similar appearance walked in!

"Sarah and Soneet?," Keya said out.

"Oh my god!," Keya's aunt was surprised and ran to her children. Sakshi too went to them.

"You know until yesterday I was sure you guys were trying to surprise me! It wasn't until midnight that I was convinced you two were seriously not coming!," Sakshi said and she hugged her younger sister and brother.

"That was the plan darling sister," Soneet said.

"I knew," their father said.

"Daduu," Sarah made her way to their grandfather along with Soneet.

Sarah and Soneet were Keya's other cousins. Sarah was in her final year while Soneet in his first of their studies in UK.

"Hello there!," Keya greeted them.

"Keya dee," Soneet saw her and said, "Such a long time!"

"You have become such a handsome boy," she told him.

"Ah thanks," he kept his hand on his heart.

"It's so good to see you after all those years," Sarah went and hugged her.

"Okay okay. Go freshen up and come. We'll start once you guys are ready," their mother told them.

Until then, the elder ladies performed some rituals with Sakshi and Jay.

The girls watched excitedly while all the guys sat at the round tables.

When Krish and Aarav were alone, Krish asked, "About yesterday night, you might have been able to convince Keya but I want to know more."

"What are you talking about?," Aarav gave a confused look.

"You very well know what am talking about," Krish replied.

"Krish seriously, I have no idea," he said.

"Stop fooling around and just tell me, do you have feelings for Keya?," Krish said it out.

Aarav put the glass of cold drink down and looking at his glass he asked, "Does it matter?"

"Shit! Shit! I knew it," Krish exclaimed, "Aarav what were you thinking?"

"Look bro, I loved her once okay, and it's not easy to take those feelings out, I thought I had but when I came back and especially after realising that what a big mistake I had made, my feelings resurfaced."

"If Keya finds out...," Krish wanted to speak but Aarav beat him to it, "Keya would never find out!"

"You think?," Krish sarcastically asked.

"Look, I am very very happy for Keya. Vivan is an amazing guy! And my feelings for her won't stay forever, I am moving on okay? I know I can never have her and you think am gonna let my feelings for Keya ever affect her life?"