Chapter 43

It's My Birthday!!!! 😄😄 And that is the reason why I wanted to gift you all this present or three updates in three days 😘😘 I turned twenty today! Can't believe teenage is over!! For me your love towards this book and its characters is the best gift I ever receive 😊 Keep supporting me and the book and I promise to never disappoint you!

Please enjoy this cute little chapter! 😘😘

...

As they got into the bus Keya went and sat next to Vivan without a thought.

"I'll write down 100 times that 'I won't be a bad boy,' Please forgive me?," he said in the voice of a five year old.

"Okay!," Keya smiled and replied, "Write and show me."

"I'll hold ears and do sit ups," he continued.

"Would 50 be okay?," Keya asked.

"Done! I'll also do my homework on time and never fight with other boys of the class," he finished.

"Seems like you were punished a lot as a school kid," Keya told him, "What if I still can't forgive you after all this.

"Umm.. Umm..," Vivan acted to think by tapping his finger on his chin and looking upwards.

He spoke, "Then I would do something like this until you finally gave in," and started to tickle her.

"No Vivan. No.. Noooohhoohoooo," Keya couldn't take it and broke into hysterics.

"I forgive ya aaaa," she said amidst her laughter and hugged him tightly to control the tickling sensations.

Vivan then gave up and replied, "i love you.".

I love you too," she said pressing her forehead against his.

They didn't realise everyone was watching them until they started hooting and chearing for them. Keya blushed and sank into Vivan's chest.

Vivan look at Krish and mouthed 'Thanks' to him for he had told Vivan about the tickling thing back at lunch.

So thus their journey was now full of enthusiasm.

Just before it would get dark, they decided to stop near a lake and eat the sandwiches they had packed for themselves.

As everyone sat in a circle on the lakeside, music filled Aanya's ears. This was her typical moment from any bollywood movie where a song sequence comes up and laws of nature are challenged.

The girl is singing but the guy can't hear her. Other girls are telepathically conveyed the lyrics and they join in too. Suddenly everyone knows the lyrics as well as choreography.

At the end of the song, everyone is back to where it had started and as if the song never happened in their minds but in their hearts.

It was their souls who felt the music and emotions attached to it.

Aanya got up from her place and started to sing, everyone else oblivious of her :

Uff mere dil mein thodi khaali si jagah thi
Uff Tune aa ke bin kiraaye ye jagah li
Kuchh keh bhi na saki, ye kaisi bebasi
Yoon chupke chupke aaya bin bulaaya mehmaan
Uff mere dil mein thodi khaali si jagah thi

{Ah, there was a little empty space in my heart,
You came and occupied this space without any rent,
I couldn't say anything, how is this helplessness..
Thus silently came an uninvited guest..}

It wasn't much later that Keya and Tanya could feel the music too. They found a need to express their feelings with the music.

Keya looking at Vivan, while he too was oblivious of her: