39-Quality Time

Merry (late) Christmas, everyone!

I hope you're all doing well and are having an amazing day / night!

Anyways, stay safe and healthy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[ℚ𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖]

⤞(Y/N) Pov⤝

We were walking around the castle as Clammy asked: "Do you have some sort of strategy in mind?" She was referring to the upcoming game against the Eastern Union. Sora, without hesitation, answered: "Of course I do. What we need to fight together is teamwork."

Shiro nodded, letting out a small hum as Sora continued. "We need to get to know one another better. And to do that, we'll-" Sora stopped walking, about to open the door in front of us. Clammy simply said: "We're not taking a bath with you."

Poor Sora asked: "H-How did you know?" I walked up to him, placing a kiss on his cheek as I said: "I love you and all, but did you just forget that you gave her all of your memories?" "Not you, too, (Y/N)!" he cried out, hugging my waist tightly.

I let out a chuckle as Clammy and Fiel argued about whether or not to take a bath now. I just smiled, saying: "I'm down for some quality time, so I'm going in." I stepped inside, ignoring the ongoing discussion. Shiro quickly followed me, saying: "They're loud." I patter her head, smiling.

┖Time skip: an hour later┓

I let out a long sigh, keeping my eyes closed while Steph struggled with Jibril's strange shampoo. Then, I heard her saying: "Clammy? I didn't know you had such a nice figure." I opened one of my eyes, having to laugh immediately.

Clammy, suddenly having amazing curves, send a glare my way before turning to face Steph, saying: "My clothes tend to hide it." I had to cover my mouth in order to not laugh out loud, but failed miserably. "What? Are you jealous of my curves or what?" asked Clammy, making me almost choke on air.

"Yeah, sure. If anything, you're the jealous one. I mean, using a spell to make your chest bigger?" I said, grinning as her face flushed red. Sora joined in, asking: "Is that an illusion or transformation spell?"

Fi, smiling like always, said: "Clammy, they've already seen through it. And besides, I think it's not right to change yourself when we're supposed to open up." Clammy basically sunk into the water, making me laugh once more.

"So, do you have a specific spell in mind?" asked Fi, her question directed towards Sora, who sat in his usual spot, not being able to see any of us. "I'm glad you caught my drift! Can you turn me into a girl?" he asked.

"What? No way!" I said, puffing my cheeks out. "Come on, (Y/N)! It'd be okay for me to see the paradise unfolding behind me." he tried, but I turned him down again. "You've got to be kidding me."

"Sure I can!" called Fi, making me turn to face her. "Fi!" I called, pouting at her. She smiled as Sora asked: "Really?!" "However, I wouldn't be able to turn you back. Still want me to?" I let out a small chuckle, relaxing in the hot water once more.