40-Eastern Union's game

Hello, everyone!

Just to make sure everyone got the announcement I wrote, I'll copy-paste it here, too!

Hello, everyone! I just want to inform you that I finally changed my username from BrathaaKingdom to ShuzukuHigami! I originally started this account together with a friend, who never published anything on here. It was always only me who wrote, published books, answered your comments, etc. So, I finally got the courage to rename this account to completely make it my own. I will be noting this in the following chapters of my ongoing books, so don't be confused if you read this twice :)And now, I thank you all for reading this, and wish everyone one of you a wonderful day / night!!

Thank you, again, for reading this!

Oh, before I forget it, would you guys like to read a lemon? (It's sudden, I know)

Please mind that I have absolutely no experience in writing lemons, but I am willing to try!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[𝔼𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟 𝕌𝕟𝕚𝕠𝕟'𝕤 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖]

3rd Person Pov

Sora grinned before even opening his eyes. He was obviously happy, placing a quick kiss on his girlfriend's cheek. She was still asleep, with him hugging her. But that wasn't what made Sora that happy. He got out of bed, gathering his clothes that were scattered around the room. 

As soon as he was dressed, he went towards one of the windows, opening it. He took a deep breath of the fresh morning air, saying: "What a wonderful day to not be a virgin anymore."

"Sora...?" asked (Y/N), turning around in bed to look at him. He grinned at her, saying: "Let's start round two!" "Wha- N-No! We have a lot to do today!" she called, quickly sitting up and covering her naked body with the blanket.

Sora walked up to her, leaning closer to her face, saying: "Oh, come on. That night was the best night of my life." Her cheeks turned bright red as she threw a pillow at him, saying: "It wasn't bad. B-But we have things to do!"

Sighing, Sora said: "I know, I know. Come on, get dressed so we can go." Nodding once, (Y/N) got out of bed, throwing the blanket over Sora's head, saying: "Pervert." Sora chuckled, removing the blanket, saying: "I already saw everything, you know."

Pouting, and blushing, (Y/N) gathered her clothes, quickly putting them on. She adjusted the crown on her thigh, saying: "Okay, I'm ready." "Let's go, then." said Sora, taking her hand as they left the room.

┖time skip: a short while later┓

The citizens of Elkia were still protesting against their leaders, which clearly meant nothing. "Hey, look!" called one of the many, many people, his eyes wide. The tall gate then opened, reviling a carriage. On it sat a driver, Stephanie, the Flügel, and the three leaders of Imanity's nation.

"Look at them strolling out shamelessly!" "You sorry excuse of a king!" called the people, angrily continuing to shout. However, they each stopped once they noticed the Flügel sitting on top of the carriage.