Chapter 21

[Go all out]

(Y/N) Pov:

My cheeks flushed red once again as I let my bangs cover my face. "Well?" asked Sora. "Sora~" I whined, looking back at him with teary eyes. "You know damn well that it worked! I won't say it!" "Wh-Wha... What in the world are you thinking?!" screamed Steph. Sora sighed, saying: "At least it worked..." "Why do you sound so frustrated?!" I asked/yelled at him. Jibril broke the tension by saying: "I feel like it's about time for a change of scenery. Why don't we have some fun? Beach(biichi)." As soon as the sun hit our skin, Sora and I jumped under the table, both yelling. "Nice place and all, but it's too much for shut-ins like us!" explained Sora. He then quickly said: "Okay. Nipples(chikubi)!" I quickly covered my chest as I stood back up again. "Sora..." I said, looking at him. "Allow me to follow suit. Bikini(bikini)." said Jibril. I felt the clothing appear as soon as she said that word. Sora slammed his hands on the table, yelling: "Jibril! You don't get this at all! Not a bit! If you're going to put her in a bikini, the clothes have to go first, don't you see?!" For some reason, he pointed at me as he said that. I glared at him as Jibril said: "Heavens, me! I apologize for not putting two and two together." "Now look here, you! Can't you stop messing around and take this more seriously?!" said Steph. "What's done is done." noted Sora, sitting down. He looked at me as I said: "Luggage(nimotsu)." "Well then, let's see... How about a whirlwind(tsumuji)?" Shiro was suddenly wide awake and taking pictures of Steph. Her skirt flew around in it, but she tried to push it back down. It was then that I noticed that my (f/c) skirt flew, too. Sora was taking pictures while I quickly kneeled on the ground, closing my eyes shut. "Jibril, you've redeemed yourself!" said Sora, a bright smile on his face. "Hey, what's going on?!" asked Steph, looking at me. "I never thought I'd see a sight like this so soon in my life! That bikini you're wearing suits you perfectly, (Y/N)!" "H-Hey!" "Besides, Steph's not wearing her panties, so without the bikini this would've been 18+! She may be wearing a bikini, but the up-skirt angle makes this really hot!" "Sora!" I yelled, glaring at him as the siblings took more pictures of us. "I'm glad to hear it." said Jibril. "And this'll be the cherry on top! Women's clothing(joseifuku)!" My eyes widened as I felt the sudden lack of clothes. I tried to cover my body, screaming: "Sora! You pervert! Pervert!" Steph was nearly crying, screaming at the top of her lungs. But Sora was just laughing, asking: "What say you, sister? No genitals to speak of, with shoes and socks still present, and a collar to boot! You could say it's even better than plain nudity! There's no two ways about it: this is suitable for all ages! Wholesome to fault! Moderately sexy, without being dirty! We should call this... The 'Super Wholesome Space'!" "Nii, omega-good job." praised Shiro. "Just what exactly are you going for here?!" yelled Steph. I stood up, putting a hand on my hip while brushing through my hair with the other. "I guess there's nothing to hide, then." I said, my face flushed red. "(Y/N)... May I take a picture?" Sora asked, the phone already in his hand. "E-Eh?! Now you're asking?!" "So I can take one? Or two? Three?" "P-Pervert!" 'Click, click, click'

After playing this game for a little, we finally got food. I was eating while Sora asked: "Say... do you ever get hungry?" "Mantle(mantoru)." I said while shoving another fork full of food in my mouth. Sora taught me about various things. I did get a lot of information from the books in their language, but he explained it to me a bit simpler. And if this works, it works. "Don't worry about me. We Flügel have no need for food, unlike powerless Imanitians. Lou Oshi-moth(ruuooshiga)." said Jibril. "Oh, really? You do get tired though, right? The sun's about to come up, so why not surrender? Outer core(gaikaku)." asked Sora. "If you're tired, you're more than welcome to retire right now. You've entertained me more than I would've expected from a weak Imanitian. Clock(kurokku)." "Your condescending attitude is really starting to get on my nerves, you know?" "Creature(kuriichaa)." I said, putting the plate away. Sora said: "Then again, I can see how a member of the mighty sixth-ranked race would see us humans as nothing but ants, being ranked bottom and all. But who decided that ants are powerless and weak?" "My sincerest apologies. It never occurred to me you Imanitians would see yourself as anything but weak." said Jibril. "If you think physical toughness and longevity make you strong, you must be seriously lacking in the brain department." "Are you suggesting I'm inferior to Imanity? Make no mistake, what I hold for you is not respect, but merely curiosity. Please bear in mind that I could end this game any time I wish. Lamps(akari)." "You're only proving my point." I said:" Your ignorance makes you weak. It's as simple as that." "Ignorance?" she asked. "Yes, ignorance. A failure to understand how the real world works." said Sora, watching as I worte something down on a small piece of paper. He showed her the one side which read 'ignorance', but hid the other before putting it into his pockets. "I am aware of the meaning, thank you very much. But what makes you claim I'm being ignorant?" asked Jibril. "Because you keep approaching the unknown with nothing but curiosity instead of respect." answered Sora, the both of us standing up. "It's time you learn your lesson." I said, smiling sweetly at her. "Time to face reality... and see how weak you really are." said Sora. We both turned and walked away. "Steph, you helped us out big time. We couldn't have won if you hadn't lured away all of the monsters." he said as we watched Steph breathing heavily from running a long time. "You think you've won?" asked Jibril. Sora patted Shiro's head, saying: "Sorry, but we'll have to win this." Shiro nodded, saying: "You've got this. Go all out." I smiled at Steph, saying: "Deal with it a little longer, Steph. Die for the team, okay?" "What?" she asked. That exact moment, Sora and I started running. Jibril watched curiously as we jumped at the top of the stairs. "Lithosphere(risosufea)!" we both yelled. In that moment, everything that was in this room fell. Lithosphere. The surface of a planet. Learning about planets was fun! It was rather easy to get to this point, since you didn't understand what it meant when we removed the mantle and outer core, dear Jibril. Sora held me close to him as I grabbed his shirt again, looking down at Jibril.