6-A worthy opponent

Okay, okay...

So I have literally no plan on how to continue writing, but I'm always trying my best!

Well then,

Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[𝔸 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕪 𝕠𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕟𝕥]

⤞(Y/N) Pov⤝

I smiled brightly as I danced around the room, my maid dress flying around with my (h/l), (h/c) hair. "I just can't believe it! I never thought I'd be able to use it!" I called in a really happy tone. Suddenly, Steph started shaking me, yelling: "A-Are you serious?! You're a-!"

Before she could continue, I held my hand in front of her mouth, stopping her from saying anything else. "Shhh. Don't tell anyone." I said, making her nod. I let her go, then looked back inside the book. I said: "These letters... I've seen them before, but I don't know what they mean." "You don't?" asked Sora.

I shook my head and gave it to him. The book immediately stopped glowing. He looked at it and gave it to Shiro. He then said: "I don't know that language either, but maybe Shiro." I looked at her, praying she would know it. After a little while, she shook her head and gave the book back to me. I sighed lightly.

"Well then, I'll just go back in my hometown and study the signs, I guess." I declared, closing the book. "Hometown? You mean where your clan lived?!" asked Steph. I nodded and said: "Yeah. That's what a hometown is. Anyways, that can wait. We'll just have to-" I was cut off by Sora: "It would be better if you were able to use magic. You'd be our secret weapon."

He smirked, making me blush a bit. I quickly said: "I-I know where you're coming from, but that's not important now. We have to make sure that one of us becomes the new king. Steph's out. That leaves Shiro, Sora and me." Sora nodded, asked: "Steph, is the library here?" "Uh... Oh, if you need books, they're in the study. It's just..."

And she led us there. I never put my magic book down, of course. It's worth more than hundreds of lives. So I should keep an eye on it. We opened a book from the study.

"Written in Imanitese, huh?" asked Sora. "Guess we'll have to learn it." Steph said: "I guess so." I sat down on a chair, saying: "It's not that hard to learn." Then, Shiro said: "Nii. I'm done." "Oh, atta girl." "Praise me more." "Yeah, that's my little sister for you! Why you little genius, you!" I patted her head and said: "You're amazing, Shiro!"

Steph, taken back by what she was seeing, asked: "W-Wait... Don't tell me... You already learned the entire language?!" "That she did." said Sora, a proud look on his face. "That's impossible! She's been at it for less than a day!" Shiro said: "It's easy, since written and spoken language are identical. Nii, you're slow."

Sora chuckled before saying: "It's better for a man to take his time than be to fast, you know?" While he said that, Steph still couldn't believe it. "Nii, that's small minded." "Th-There's nothing small about me!"

I chuckled, looking down at my lap, where my book was. Those two... The strategic skills he has. And she's basically a genius. To top that off, they completely trust each other and work together just fine. I smirked, stood up, saying: "I challenge you."