4-What's this?

[𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤?]

⤞(Y/N) Pov⤝

I watched as Sora slowly went crazy. Without much thinking, I called: "Stop this already!" He surprisingly did stop and turned to look at me. I just gave him a smile, saying: "Well, you messed up. But don't worry. Everyone makes a mistake once or twice. Just... Think better, next time, okay?"

I continued to smile and noticed a small blush on his face. That made me giggle slightly, yet blush at the same time. "(N/N), you're so cute..." noted Steph, her eyes practically sparkling. I gave her a big smile, saying: "Thanks!"

With that, I sat back down next to Shiro, closing my eyes. As I opened them again, I immediately met the ones of Sora. I blushed once again, asking: "What?" He quickly looked to the side, answering: "Nothing."

Then, Steph yelled: "This can't be!" We stopped what we were doing and turned to look at her. She laid her eyes on Sora, blushing and punched the wall repeatedly, saying: "No, no, no! I can't be in love with him!"

"Say..." said Sora, smirking as she quickly looked over at him. "Yes?" "Can we, too, call you Steph?" She nodded her head rapidly before slamming it against the wall. "No! That's not me! No!" "Say, Steph..." "Yes?" "Let us live in the palace, yes?" "Sure!"

She then hit the ground and continued to yell: "No, no, no!" I laughed at her and Sora said: "So that's the might of the ten pledges." "Nii." "Huh?" "You're soon no virgin anymore. Congrats." said Shiro as she gave him a thumbs up.

I burst out laughing and rolled over the bed, almost falling off. They went silent as Steph said: "But... What're y-you s-s-saying?!" Sora just shook his head, saying: "This shouldn't be a FSK 18 story."

I slowly started to catch my breathe, sitting up. Shiro said: "I wouldn't mind." "But I do. This story has to stay clean! And besides-" He quickly stopped his sentence, glancing at me once, before saying: "Nevermind."

Shiro then kicked Sora and he 'accidently' fell on top of Steph. My eyes widened slightly and I didn't even know why. Don't tell me-! This time, it was me that went to the wall to hit it with my fists.

I ignored them and finally hit my head against it, resulting in me falling back, holding my head in pain. "Ouch..." I muttered, looking up to see how Steph threw Sora off of her and he fell outside of the room.

She quickly opened the door and I got to see him. He sat in the corner and repeated: "I'm sorry. I won't do it again." over and over again. "What the...?" I asked, looking at Shiro to ask if he was alright.

She was nearly crying, saying: "Nii. Don't leave me alone please. Where are you?" I sat next to her and took her hand in mine. She stopped sobbing, looking at me with those big, cute eyes. I smiled at her, saying: "Don't worry, Shiro. Look. He's right there." while pointing at the door.

Steph opened it completely. "Nii!" "Shiro!" Sora ran towards us and hugged Shiro tightly. I smiled and thought about it. So that's what happens when they get separated? Well then, note to myself, never let them get separated again.

"What the hell's wrong with them?" asked Steph. I tried to answer: "They're just... Nevermind that. I can't explain." Shiro grabbed Sora's hand, saying: "Nii, I was less afraid as (N/N) took my hand." Sora looked at me, a surprised expression on his face, saying: "Really? You're the first one she said that about, (N/N)." I smiled, saying: "Guess I'm lucky, then."

Time skip: a few hours later

⤞(Y/N) Pov⤝

I opened my eyes, finding myself sitting next to Sora. I quickly looked around us, noticing that we were in a bathroom of some sorts. Confused, I asked: "How-" Sora didn't even let me finish my question: "You were sleeping, so I carried you with us."

I felt my cheeks heating up slightly, so I stood up. He kept on talking with Steph, and I walked up to her. I hesitated to undress, asking: "Sora, are you trying to spy?" He yelled: "As if I would ever do that!"

I chuckled in response, starting to take my clothes off. I then washed myself and my (h/l), (h/c) hair. I was done fairly quickly and took one of the towels there to wrap it around my body. "You're from a different world?" asked Steph, gaining my attention.

Shiro asked: "Do you believe us?" "Well, there's summon magic, so it's possible." "I've heard of it. But it's way to hard to even trying." I noted, as if it was the most obvious thing. "You tried?" asked Steph, making me realize that I actually just said that out loud. Shoot!

I slowly nodded, saying: "Yeah. But I'm just another Imanitian. So I can't use any magic." "Oh. I see." I sighed. Suddenly, Sora yelled: "Sorry, (N/N)! I dropped it! Can you give it to me, please?"

Nodding, I went towards the object to pick it up. Shiro quickly said: "Don't.", but I already held it. I took a look at it and saw myself. "A mirror? No, this... Sora, what is this?" I asked, inspecting the small device.

He answered: "A secret device from our world." I leaned closer to it, hearing Shiro say: "He'll see." I looked up at her as she said: "You're wearing a towel. He wanted to see you naked." I blushed a deep red and ran towards him.

Without thinking, I threw the device and yelled: "Stupid Sora!" "Hey! Why'd you throw it? It could've broken!" I put my hand on my hip, saying: "You wanted to see me naked! And that's what you get for that!"

"I never wanted that!" "But I saw the mirror thing! I could see myself in it!" "That wasn't a mirror." "Really?" We were talking in a normal tone by now. "Yeah." I sat down next to him, asking: "Can you show me how to use that device?"

Nodding, he said: "It's called a phone." "A phone?" "Yes. It can do things like this, or this." My eyes started to sparkle and I sat next to him. "And what's this?" I ask, pointing at a small picture. He touched it, answering: "These are the notes."

I stared at the phone for a few seconds, then asked: "What's written there?" "You don't know?" "It's another language, I guess." "But we speak the same. Just the letters, then?" I nodded. "Seems so. Can you teach me?" I asked. "What? Our writing?" I nodded my head rapidly and he sighed. That was followed with a: "Sure."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Picture from:

https://wallpapercave.com/w/wp7037705

Edited ☑