2

Sam

"Wake up Sammy", I heard Charlie whisper right in my ear, causing me to groan and turn over to the other side of the bed, giving him a little wave to tell him to leave me alone. A second later the bed covers were pulled of me and I was hanging in the air by one foot, with Charlie's hand connected onto the other side. I sighed and wiggled around which caused him to pretend to drop me and catch me again as I just stared at him as he laughed his head off.

He finally put me down and went over to my wardrobe to help me pick out something to wear to go to the museum. He smiled at me and pulled out a pink frilly dress, in which I deadpanned him and shook my head slowly in more of a sarcastic manor than a no way. He just rolled his eyes and pulled me out pair of jeans and a t-shirt which had the solar sytem on, in which I nodded my head enthusiastically at.

I put them on whilst he went to the bathroom and he brought his clothes with him. He wanted to help but I was getting to be too old for that, I am ten now after all! I put it on with some of my white socks and put my trainers on. I also brushed my hair out 100 times just like he said too, letting it flow down my back, it was blondy-brown and was pretty long. He came back dressed and he had styled his hair with wax, and was wearing aftershave which smelled really strong.

I raised my eyebrows at him but he just rolled his eyes at me, going onto his phone whilst texting someone. I shook my head at him and grabbed my bagpack from the corner, the one with all my space books and pencils to keep me occupied on the bus, as well as a change of clothes. I then went over to my bed and looked under the covers to get Arktos but  my heart dropped when I saw he wasn't there. I started to panic a little bit. Charlie got that for me when I was born and it was the best bear ever!

I started to throw my stuff everywhere, my pillows, my cover, my blanket, as Charlie noticed and came over in a hurry, turning his phone off.

"What's wrong? SAM!", He yelled at me but I ignored him, frantically checking everywhere. He went to stop me but I dodged him and started to pull my hair out in fustration. He was confused though not surprised. I had done this a few time before when I lost things.

"What's wrong SAM! TELL ME !", He said going to grab my arms but I shoved him off, pulling my head harder, and I started to rock on the floor, trying hard not to cry in fustration.

"I can't FIND ARKTOS!", I shouted at him, causing him to jump into action and run down stairs for some reason, in which a few moments later he came bounding back up the stairs with Ark in his hands. I grabbed him off Charlie and hugged him like my life depended on it as Charlie just watched me with a relieved look on his face, knowing that now I had gone back to normal.

"Where was he?", I asked Charlie, checking if Ark was broken or anything, which he wasn't but he did smell a bit of alcohol. Charlie squirmed under my question for a moment making me believe he was hiding something from me. I angled my head at him in confusion as he just shook his head.

"On the floor downstairs", He said, grabbing his shoes and putting them on quickly as I stood watching him.

"But that's not where I left him", I said in confusion, clutching onto Ark harder. He just stared at me for a moment before shaking his head and grabbing my backpack.

"You ready munchkin?",He said with a smile, pushing his hair back and styling it cooly in the mirror. I knew he was just going to keep dodging the question, so I just smiled and nodded at him as he put his hand out for me. I stared at it for a second before realising he meant for me to grab it. I did slowly, and when he did he gave me a huge grin and headed out the room, with me following swiftly as he dragged me behind.