46

Third POV

The private plane had just landed an hour ago, Sam was in the back of a black SUV speeding through the street, knocked out still despite it being hours later. Spain. A cage for those against the Spanish Mafia. 

Charlie was tied to a chair with duct ape in a stone room underground, water dripping through the drain next to him, his mouth tied with cloth and clipped to a metal chair. He was tired and cold, exactly how they wanted him. He sat with determination on his face, desperate to get home to Sam, to make sure that she is alright. 

They heard his banging on the chair with his arms yet they ignored him, it wasn't time yet, the Boss was yet to tell them orders to do anything and they enjoyed Charlie's wasted efforts to shout for help. 

"Stupid kid", One of them said as the other one nodded, agreeing with him before they both chuckled to themselves. One of their phones rang. 

"Got it sir", He replied into the phone, hanging up and raising his eyebrows to the other guard as they opened the door to Charlie's room. Charlie glared at them in disgust and rage as they both laughed at him, picking up a barrel of ice cold water onto him as he screamed through the cloth. They both smirked as one grabbed his hair and pulled his head back, taking a picture with his phone of Charlie's face before throwing it back down to his chest. 

They motioned to the door as they left, one of the guards giving Charlie one last look before shaking his head and leaving the room. Charlie screamed once more through the cloth before sitting in silence, still as he could as the door locked behind him. He would savour his strength. 

Sam was carried through to the living room and laid on the sofa, a blanket put over her to warm her up.

"This is her?", The boss asked as the guards nodded, curious why this girl was so important to the Boss. The Boss nodded as he sent them out the room, staring at his sons before staring out the window.

"Who is she father?", The eldest asked formally as he looked at them with a smirk.

"Our leverage against the Italians", He said with a grin, watching as Sam slept peacefully, completely oblivious to the danger she was in. They looked at each other in confusion before their father smiled at his stupid sons. 

"She is the youngest of the Mafia, also known as Adams sister", he said with a grin. "And the youngest son Charlie is sat in the chair right now", He continued as he sat down in his large chair, surrounded by furniture way too big for the room.

"Holy crap", The youngest son said with surprise in his voice, trying to figure out how his father even managed to get a hold of the most protective kids in the entirety of Italy. 

"That's not even the best part", He said with a smile as they all looked at him like lost dogs in the street. He pulled out a photo and showed it to them as they all gasped. 

"How the hell did you find them?", The eldest asked with both excitement and hurt in his voice, staring at the photo in surprise. The father tapped his nose in an all knowing way before a guard walked in, the same one by Charlie, as he showed them the photo on his phone, sending it to two people. 

Two very important people. Adam and another enemy of the Spanish. 

"How are they important to them?", The eldest asked his father before he shook his head, telling them that he will explain later and that he needs to have a chat with a friend of his. 

"Watch her, Glee and Ralph said she is a slippery thing", He said with a smile towards Sam before heading down to the basement, rubbing his hands together in a malicious way before heading down.

"What the hell do we do with her?", The eldest asked as his brothers shrugged. 

"Put her in mums room for now, lock the door and make sure she has nowhere to run to when she wakes up",  The eldest said as the second eldest nodded, picking Sam up gently with her blanket tucked around her. 

"Can we keep her? She is super cute", The second youngest said with a smile as they all shook their heads at him, he was always the softest out of them. He sighed with a grumpy look on his face as they followed the eldest to their mothers room. A place they had all gone into to sit and think about the memories of their mother, begging for her to return to them with their youngest brother. 

The eldest placed her gently on the bed and tucked the blanket over her.

"I always wanted a little sister", The second youngest said with a pout as the rest of them nodded in agreement, checking the windows and any other way of getting out the room before they shut the door behind them, locking her inside. 

=======

Charlie POV

Where the hell am I? I have been stuck sitting in this uncomfortable chair for hours now, unable to breathe as the damp air made it even harder. I was in some sort of basement with water dripping in, the chair itself was sat in the centre of a drain.

Guess it makes it easy to clean away any blood from previous victims. These guys were serious. The guards keep chuckling to themselves like school girls, it was really starting to annoy me yet when I tried to speak, it felt like the cloth was digging into the back of my throat. 

The door swung open and banged onto the wall behind it, creaking as a very tall man entered the room. He was bald with a fancy suit, tailored to fit him perfectly with a cigarette tucked into his shirt pocket. 

"Hi there Charlie", He said with a mean smile, putting his hands on his knees as if speaking to a child, trying to calm down a toddler. He removed the cloth around my mouth as I tried to move my tongue around my mouth to try and get saliva around it, allowing me to talk.

"What do you want?", I asked him with a wispy voice, breathing in deep breathes as the Boss stared at me. He waited for a few seconds before putting his hands on the arm rests of the chair, glaring right into my eyes, trying to put me off or intimidate me in some way. 

It wasn't working.

"Look mate, what the fuck do you want with me?", I asked him in an annoyed tone as he raised his eyebrows at me in surprise, as though he wasn't expecting me to answer him back in this way. 

"How do you know this woman?", He asked me, pulling out a photo of a very familiar face. Jules? James? He stared at me waiting for an answer as I looked at him in surprise. 

"Why? Who wants to know?", I asked him as he rolled his eyes. A second later, his hand backhanded me in the face as my blood splattered on the stone walls.

"I ask the questions kid, now, why the hell was she spending time with one of the Keller kids", He asked me, yelling this time as saliva spat out of his mouth landing on my cheek. 

I tightened my mouth as I glared at him. I wasn't telling him anything, not a chance. 

"I have never met this woman in my life", I said through gritted teeth as he laughed at me, pulling out another photo of Jules and I at the park as James and Sam played in the background.

"You've been watching us?", I asked as he nodded at me slowly, watching for any reaction that I have. 

 "Who is she to you? How do you know James?", He asked me, almost sounding desperate for my answer. How the hell did Jules and James get mixed up in the mafia? 

"Screw you", I said after a few seconds as he backhanded me once again. I spat out a mouthful of blood as I glared at him, shutting my mouth tightly as he realised that I wasn't going to talk. 

He pulled out his phone and showed me a picture of Sam sleeping on a sofa. Anger boiled in me as I tightened my fist. Yet I said nothing, but glared with gritted teeth. This is what he wanted, the fear and the anger, to make me talk. 

"We have your sister. She is cute you know? My sons are watching her now", He said with a smile, watching my face for the reaction he wanted. Fear. 

He laughed at me after a few seconds before swiftly leaving this cage, slamming the door behind him as it vibrated when it locked. I sighed out in relief as my body collapsed in the chair. Hopefully Sam is alright.