5

Sam Pov

I was sat waiting at the table as Charlie went up to the counter to order our drinks. My mind was completely blown right now, I mean I had just found I had two more brothers, that creepy guy who kept staring at me, and that one who hurt Charlie. I knew I probably had more because he kept refrencing to someone. I knew that Charlie was nervous though, because he kept shaking and seemed scared when that they said hello.

Though they did feel oddly familiar, they reminded me of Charlie to be frank, probably because they are also my brothers, but why didn't I grow up with them? Did I have a dad too? I knew mum died when I was a baby and I am sad about that, but I don't miss her oddly, after all, how can you miss someone you never met?

"Here you are munchkin", A voice said, causing me to jump and look at a very concerned Charlie. He placed the hotchocolate on the table and started to add extra milk to the cup to make sure I didn't burn my mouth.

"Whatcha thinking about?", He asked nervously, as I just deadpanned him and crossed my arms. He sighed deeply and after a second he put the hot chocolate infront of me. 

"I'm guessing you want to know everything?", He wandered, sipping onto his marshmellows, causing a small outline around his mouth. I nodded slowly and took a sip myself. It was a bit too hot and I burnt my tongue a little bit. I just ignored the pain though, to show Charlie that I was grown up and ready for what he had to say.

"Alrighty then.  I kept this from you to protect you okay?", He said, as I impatiently nodded at him, edging him to carry on talking.

"Okay, I'm just going to come out and say it, you have 7 older brothers including me", He said quickly, tapping on the side of his mug. My mouth dropped when he said it though. 7!? I thought maybe three or four, but seven! I can just about deal with Charlie without him getting all protective, but seven? 

I'm doomed! I sat staring for a while trying to process that their are six other beings out there that are my siblings.

"And dad?", I asked him, as he gave me a sharp glare, obviously not meaning too as he took it right back when he saw my confused face. He just sighed, a tear coming to his eye, which made me think that he wasn't worth knowing.

"He's alive. I don't know where he is but our eldest brother runs the house. His name is Adam", He said slowly, letting me process everything.

"And the three guys at the museum", I said curiously, taking another sip now that the drink had cooled down more. He just nodded.

"They are the craziest ones, you have to stay far away from them!", He practically screamed out, obviously scared of them. I stared at him for a moment, doing the checks my teacher taught me for when I'm trying to find out what people are feeling. 

He was scared, nervous, but mostly angry.

"Why are you scared of them?", I asked him curiously. He just sighed again and shook his head.

"It doesn't matter, I just want you to know that they will never ever hurt you. I promise you that. I'm pretty sure Chris already loves you, max is planning on killing your future boyfriends, and Aiden, well he's probably made you a princess bedroom already", He said slowly, with a small smile. 

"What? Why, I don't want to go live with them!", I said in a hurry. I couldn't deal with 7 brothers, in which obviously Charlie is afraid of the rest of them and he is never scared of anything. It made me think they were proper hard-asses, in which I would most likely meet in the future. I would have to prove I am an adult, that I am stronger than they are.

"I know, I know, me either, but baby we have no choice. They have sorted all the paperwork out, we are moving tommorow, I'm so sorry but we have no choice", He said with a sad smile, his dreams of us moving far away already destroyed.