28

Charlie

It's been a few hours since Sam ran into the garden and people were still out looking for her. How big was this stupid garden?! I could see Adam starting to get nervous as Leo was stood pacing slowly around the kitchen. The cousins were also around us, waiting for any news.

Though they didn't know her, they still looked nervous as their knees was shaking slightly. They were playing video games but they would pause every time someone would come into the house. Sam knows how to protect herself, I had to teach her basic things like how to identify people's emotions and how to say kind things but she has a lot of common sense in the ways of surviving. 

After a few minutes of awkward silence, the door slammed open as someone ran inside, a body guard it looked like, with a tablet in his hands with a picture of Sam.

"We found her", He said quickly, giving the tablet to Grandfather who swiftly gave it over to Grandmother. As she watched it, her face turned from one of worry to stress.

"What? What's going on? Where is she?", Adam asked quickly as he gently took the tablet away. Grandfather started pacing as he took his phone out, the uncles did the same thing as the aunts and our younger cousins went upstairs.

"How on earth did she leave the property?", Grandfather screamed into the phone, the others all started calling other people, asking them to search different places. As calls were made, they all put their shoes and jackets on, grabbing their car keys. 

"We got people down South looking for her", Reed said quickly, the others nodded as went out the front door, Marino followed him. He seemed like Adam and Marino reminded me of Leo, they just had that sense about them. I think they were from the eldest uncle Eric though I wasn't a hundred percent sure, I wasn't totally paying attention when they were introducing themselves. 

"We'll head with them", Max and Chris said as they followed them out.

"Be safe", Leo shouted to them as they both shouted a quick okay. 

"We got people North and West", Rick and Rory said at the same time as Rodrigo nodded. They were triplets from my third uncle I believe and although they all looked the same they were all very different people. 

One of them gave a more feminine vibe, Rory I think, he had plastic butterfly clips in his hair with pretty rings on and some black eye shadow though he still looked intimidating, he obviously worked out, infact all of them looked huge. Rick had a more Captain America vibe, he was wearing a black jumper with "BOSS" written on the front though I wasn't sure who the eldest out of them. Rodrigo had Aiden and Max vibes, he seemed a bit crazier than the others, he had that atmosphere around him.

They all left together, leaving on motorbikes, one black which was Rod, Rick had a black one but with blue stripes and Rory had a black one with pink stripes, a butterfly mark on the front of it. Obviously he had a thing for them. 

"Alright, I guess we got East, we'll check all the malls and parks to see if she had turned up there", Cameron said as Enzo followed him out the door. They both gave me Leo and Raymond vibes, you could tell they were used to following the others but at the same time, they cared. 

"We'll go too", Aiden and Leo said quickly, grabbing their coats and giving a nod to Adam. 

"We'll stay behind and make some calls to the street gangs, the best way to find her is list her as someone low key, lie that her family owes us something but she is not to be harmed", Elijah said slowly to Grandfather as he nodded. 

"Okay, we will stay and make sure the girls are alright and help sort out the others room", All the uncles said, heading upstairs. 

"Me and grandpa will head upstairs and make some more calls, put the word out that we want her but we will also say we are looking for others so it looks less suspicious, we are also going to try and track that truck", Adam said to me, walking away from me, giving me a pat on the shoulder as he walked past.