52

Third Person POV

"What happened? What did you tell him?", Charlie asked Jules as she came out of the office, her eyes were blood shot and her hands were shaking slightly. 

"The truth", She said with a heavy sigh. Adam turned to her quickly and gave a glance to Leo who raised his eyebrows at her. 

"Not everything, I didn't mention about your family nor that he committed suicide because of your group, just that he was dead and that his brothers are part of the Mafia", She said in a mumble, sniffling as she spoke, rubbing her eyes as if trying to get rid of the tears. Adam and Leo nodded as Aiden, Chris and Max came through from the back room. 

"We found them", Aiden said with a grin as Chris and Max copied his malicious smile.

"I know we can't kill them yet because of the whole business side, but is it truly that important?", Max said with a sadistic smile as the other nodded in agreement. 

"It's a good thing our little sister is a genius", Leo stated with pride in his voice as they looked at him in confusion, their head going to the side slightly like confused dogs. 

"She got into their office", Adam said as the boy looked at each other, "And managed to remember 386 names, very crucial names in addition to a few main players that control the entire drug aspect of their mafia", He continued to say as the boys faces lit up with every word he spoke. 

"So we can do whatever we want?", They asked Adam as he gave them a nod, a smirk on his lips as Leo shook his head.

"Is that the smart way to go here?", Leo asked them all as they raised their eyebrows at him, even Chris. His new taste of blood had turned him into his brothers, he now felt like he fitted in. 

"In what way brother?", Adam asked him with curiosity.

"In a way where we can form a peace alliance rather than kill that poor boys family, leaving him with only his mother, in addition to having their extended family acting within revenge, especially now that we have a young girl, AKA our baby sister, to protect", He said bluntly as Adam huffed slightly, annoyed at himself for thinking of the same solution. 

He had always felt that Leo would of made a better Don of the Italian Mafia yet he never backed down, he was the eldest and that's how these things went. His cousins never said anything about wanting control, since their father was the old Don, it naturally goes to his children unless they are challenged by another part of the family.

No one wanted the title of the Don but Adam, and people within the family would never go against him, not now and not ever. 

"But that's so boring", Max whined slightly as he crossed his arms over his chest, Chris following him.

"No, it's smart, they have no clue that we know everything we need to know about their business, we can easily keep control and on top of it, and we can tell if they want to take strike onto our family. Think about it, we have no where near the amount of men to control both Italy and Spain, and I seriously doubt the Spanish crews and gangs will willingly join our side", He said bluntly in an all-knowing tone, annoying Adam slightly. 

"I agree with Leo", Raymond said from behind him, his hands by his side calmly as Leo nodded at him, happy that his brother was backing him up.

"Even if we did take control of their country, it wouldn't last more than a couple of months, our men will be lost due to gang violence and the lack of respect they have for the Italians", Raymond added as Chris, Max and Aiden nodded in agreement reluctantly.

"We will make them respect us", Aiden mumbled under his breathe as Leo shook his head then looked towards Adam, his eyebrows raised as looked back at the three boys.