44

Sam

This is hell. Literal hell. We were now in the museum and they keep walking extremely fast so I can't even stop to look, stumbling every now and again as we rushed through, our shoes squeaking on the polished floor. 

"What's wrong?", I asked Max loudly but he just ignored me, tapping his phone with his thumbs violently. Aiden and Chris were both talking extremely fast on their phones, yelling quietly into the phone, maybe to make sure I can't hear them, as guards appeared from nowhere, surrounding us in a protective bubble as people stopped looking at the plaques but rather us, whispering and staring at me in confusion, some girls staring at my brothers with a small smile.

A mother of two stared at me and gave me a reassuring smile, mouthing to me to ask if I was alright in which I gave her a small nod and a smile though she didn't look convinced. Her kids clung to her leg as they stared at me too, asking their mum questions as she shrugged her shoulders, watching me the entire time. She looked to her husband I'm guessing and whispered in his ear as he rubbed her back, telling her to relax.

A guard turned to look at me before staring in the same direction I was, causing the woman to look away and hold tightly onto her kids. I felt bad for some reason, as though she was scared solely because I was the one that looked at her. 

The guard looked at me once more before turning back to a robot. A few of them were speaking on walky-talky's as they showed my brothers where to go, directing them into a car outside the building before taking me to a different one altogether. 

Aiden realised my panic and came over to me, kneeling down to my level to I could see the worry in his eyes. 

"It's alright Sam, we had an issue in England with a client however everything is alright and everyone is alright. You will head with a trusted set of guards in a separate truck and they will take you home where Ebony is waiting for you alright? You guys can watch another movie or something", He said with a gentle tone before I nodded in agreement, not that I had a choice anyway.

As they got into their car, they gave me a small wave before a woman pointed out the car to me, her red lipstick shining in the light. A recognisable red lipstick. Where had I seen that before? It wrecked my mind trying to recollect exactly where I had seen it before as I got into the giant car, it was so high I had to jump to get into it. 

"Hi little one", A man said to me from the front of the car as I turned to him. He had a scar along his face and he gave me a cheeky smile. Scarface! 

"What are you doing here?", I asked him as he smiled at me, his whole "I'm an asshole" demeaner was now gone. Something must be very wrong.

"Came to look after you for a bit, your grandfather asked me to", He said with a smile before the woman with the red lipstick got in next to Scar face. He didn't seem to notice nor mind her so he told the driver to go home, in a much harsher tone than how he just spoke to me. As though he felt sorry for me. 

We had been driving for about twenty minutes before I realised that we were not heading the right way, in fact, the house was in the complete opposite direction that we were heading in. I turned to Scar face who seemed to not notice as he was messaging people on his phone however the woman kept glancing at me every now and again, as if I would jump out the car, dropping and rolling through the city. 

Something in my gut told me something was wrong, that this woman is not supposed to be here as the car suddenly got faster, gaining Scar's attention. 

"Calm down mate, we are just heading home", He said in an annoyed tone before looking up at our surroundings before a look of confusion went across his face.

"Where the hell are we?", He asked the driver before the driver gave the red lipped woman a very slight look that I seemed to only of noticed. 

"A short cut sir, heading through the city is a bad idea as there are too many external factors that can cause any disruption", The driver said confidently as Scar looked him up and down. 

"But we are now in the middle of nowhere, get back into the city", He said once more in his annoyed tone as they both nodded. 

"Just one moment", the driver said before we were heading into cross roads. I turned to look out my window to notice a van travelling at large speeds towards the side of the black car. I went to yell out towards Scar before the lady reached over put a hand over my mouth just as the car sped into us.

It was fuzzy. The car was now upside down as though we were travelling through space, like a feather floating. The cups in the holders flew past me as I braced for the impact, tucking my entire body into itself as I kicked the woman in the face, causing her to go flying. As we landed, I hit my head hard on the roof, causing a line of blood to travel to my lips. Scar sat still in his chair as the driver and the woman slowly got out of the car. 

I heard the doors of the van open as my heart started to beat rapidly. This was actually happening right now, they were going to kill me. I tried to move but my seatbelt kept me in place. My arm tried to reach out towards the clip however it didn't move. I was sure it was sprained, maybe even broken. 

"Are you alright?", The lady asked me before I attempted to kick her once more, now noticing the smirk on her face, the fake smile. That is where I knew her from, she was on the plane from when I first got here, the man in the seat was the pilot. 

She managed to grab my foot from kicking her as I screamed out, a wet flannel then put on my mouth. The last thing I saw was that woman's smirk, her clear hate for me. Who the hell were these people?

Ebony

Sam has been gone for a very long time compared to the others. Aiden, Max and Chris got back about an hour ago, anxious and paranoid as they called people on their phones. I was sat on the steps waiting for her to come.

"She will be here in a bit, she got in a different car than us and took a different route to make sure everything was alright", Max had said when they came in before they gave each other a look.

"Everything alright?", I asked in an innocent tone, they are yet to know I know about their business. They must of realised this as their eyes widened in panic.

"Oh yeah, a small client had an issue for a moment but everything is fine", Aiden said with a smile, lying easily before they headed to the hallway, looking behind them as they did to check that I didn't follow them. 

I waited for a few moments before following them quietly, as quiet as a squirrel. I followed them to the hallway where Grandpa's office was as the door opened before they even got there. Their heavy food steps must of alerted them.

I got to the door slowly and quietly before I crouched outside, hiding behind a large plant in the hallway. Who leaves a plant in a hallway?

"What?!", I heard Grandpa yell at the top of his voice, Adam joining in as they all started arguing together. I heard small bits of it as they were moving around the room. I heard my cousins at the same time, yelling at the others.

"You left her alone?", I could hear one ask. Her? Sam? 

"Where the hell is she now?", Grandpa screamed at someone before I heard a small voice whisper back as the whole room fell silent. 

"We don't know. The van was gone before any of our gangs were alerted to the scene", They said as something smashed against the door, glass shattered under the door as they got into a huge screaming match.

"How can two of our family members become missing, under our care?!", Adam screamed at them as the room was silent. Two? Sam and Charlie were missing? 

"What's the plan huh? We need to find them quickly, reach out to our contacts in the opposite mafia's, find out who the hell took our kids away", Grandpa shouted once more. Feet moved quickly which caused me to quietly move from the office door and up the stairs, watching through the wooden bars of the stairs. 

The door opened as about thirty men walked out the room quickly, followed then by my cousins all on their phones, asking questions, making threats, desperation in their voices. 

I turned to see Adam staring right at me.