Caught

"I heard spit helps with wounds~"

Mires tongue slid up and down as he licked. You pushed his head away and he grabbed your hands.
He placed the hands cuffs over the pole on the bed frame so you couldn't move them.
"Calm down, I'm not gonna do anything you don't want.. just let me help your wounds~"
"What are you? Some kind of freak! That's just a myth wei-

You gasped as he licked the cuts on your thighs that you had gotten from running in the woods.
"Darling..~" Mire smirked against your skin. "Trust me.. It works"
Your legs were trembling as he licked your inner thigh. Your stomach felt tingly and you could tell his innocent act was fake.
You felt his tongue touch your pantie line a bit and you reacted on your own.

You lifted your uninjured foot in an attempt to kick and he grabbed it tightly.
"Geez Y/n..~" Mire kissed your thigh, "If you raise this leg one more time to kick me.. I'll fucking break this ankle too"
He grabbed your bad ankle and you whined.

Mire went to lick the scratches on your shoulder and paused.
"Well then.. that's interesting.."
He touched your necklace that you had just received a few hours prior.
You tried to move but the handcuffs raddled.
"It's red? The color of love.. where'd you get this?" Mire looked at you skeptical.
"I've always ha-
"Next time you lie, you're getting a punishment" He stopped you mid sentence like he knew.
"P-Punishment?" you questioned anxiously.

"Answer. Me."
You stayed quiet.

Should I say I got it behind a dumpster..?

"Am I not allowed to wear necklaces now?" You decided to be bold puzzling Mire.
"Okay" He stood up and stretched. "That's okay, I'll buy you an even prettier one"

Mire looked down at you and his face reddened a bit at the position you were in but quickly it went away. "Are you sleepy?"

Now that you thought about it, you were quite tired. He took your handcuffed wrists from off the bed frame pole.
"Can you give me clothes to sleep in?"
"Why?"
"What do you mean why?!" You kind of yelled which he was taken back by.
"I've already seen you in your under garments Y/n.. no need to feel embarrassed"

He started to change in front of you and you looked away, but not after getting a glimpse of his well built body.
"Because you're a pervert"
"Stop calling me that.. annoying lizard"
"What?!" You almost yelled and he laughed. You turned to face him angrily and he was standing with just basketball shorts on. Your eyes immediately fell on his toned abs. Your mouth almost dropped and you took notice of the bandages on his right arm.

"And you say I'm the pervert?" He laughed. "I'm quite flattered you find me attractive physically doll~"
You rolled your eyes and he threw you a large shirt.
Your heart sunk.

It had blood on it.

"W-Whos blood.."
"Dammit wrong shirt" Mire said casually. He threw you a clean one but you were still shook up.
"Whos.."
"I'll tell in the morning, I promise" He smiled and jumped in the bed.

You didn't lay down.

"What's wrong Y/n?" He sat up with you.
"Why do I have to sleep with the cuffs on?"
"Precautions" Mire tapped his head.
"I can't sleep with them on"
"Why?"
"I sleep on my stomach"
He sighed, "Oh yea I forgot about that.. Fuck.."

You didn't question how he knew in the first place.

"Okay.. Well I sleep on my back. I'll take the cuffs off but you have to sleep on top of me"
"What!?" You exclaimed.
But he was serious. It wasn't something flirty, it was something possessive. You could tell he did not want you escaping.
"Okay Mire.."

He took your cuffs off and turned the light off. You were exhausted and fell asleep and soon after he did too.

You woke up in the middle of the night.
Had to be around 3am.
The moonlight came in through the window, making you able to see.
Mire was knocked out cold and you thought this could be your chance.

Where the hell is my phone? The door is locked.. Where's the key?

You looked over at the drawer and got up slowly off Mire not to wake him.
After you were fully off him, you waited a few minutes to make sure he was still sleep.

You stepped on the floor and a shock of pain went through your body as your ankle rested. Was it fractured? Broke? It hurt like hell.
You tip toed toward the drawer and looked inside to find your phone!
It was shattered.

Must've been from when I fell in the woods.

You pressed the power button and the light came on.

Yes! It still works..

Before you even unlocked it, you got a brief glance of everything else in the top drawer.

Two knives.. One of them being bloody. You found a picture of you with hearts around it.
There was a bracelet you thought you had lost.

You became curious as what was in the bottom drawer and went to open it.

*Flick*

The sound of a lighter caused you to pause.
You looked over at the bed to a Mire lighting a cigarette.
You're heart sank.
You started to tremble.

"I don't smoke all the time Y/n" He puffed out some smoke calmly. "Just sometimes.."
"Mire I-
He looked over at you and smiled passive aggressively.
"Don't open that bottom drawer~"

❤️