Lust

"You're my soulmate~"

"I know it, I feel it"
"Mire I-
"You feel it too! I'd do anything for you, anything anything.. you're so cute. Mine Mine Mine~" Mire kissed you all over.
He pushed you on your back and started kissing you from your feet to your legs to your stomach. He reached your neck. He kissed, nibbled, and sucked at your sensitive skin.
You groaned.
"Mire.." You pushed him away and he frowned.
"I get it.. You want it to be special" He rubbed the mark he made on your neck.

"You want to go shopping tomorrow darling~?"
Your face lit up.
"I know it's your favorite thing.." He smirked.
"Stalker.." you mumbled.
"What?" He shot you a strict stare.
"Nothing.." You laughed nervously.
"That reminds me.. say I'm your boyfriend"
"What?"
"Say it now"

You looked him in the eyes and he had a twitchy smile on his face.
"I'm your girlfriend.."

..

"And your my boyfriend.."
"That's all I needed to hear.. for now~"

You thought to yourself as you both sat on the couch watching your favorite tv show.

Maybe he's not that bad..
He's actually pretty sweet, he's hot too.
Maybe this is what I've been waiting for?
The love of my life to save me.. my prince who will do anything for me.. What am I even thinking right now?

You looked over at Mire who was looking at you. He was watching you instead of the show the whole time. When you made eye contact he kinda jumped.
"Yes? What's wrong?"
"Nothing.." You laid your head on him and continued watching Tv.

It wasn't that bad..
Your obsessive boyfriend.
It's not like he had killed anyone? Now that he had you.. he had no reason to be jealous.. right?

...

It was night now and you both were getting ready for bed. You put on an oversized shirt and some pajama pants. As you went to lay in the bed, you heard the clinking of cuffs.
Your eyes darted over to Mire who had a weird expression on his face.
"Hands out~"
"I don't want too! I already showed you my affection.. don't you trust me?" You pouted.
"Of course I trust you.. I just love seeing you tied up~ It makes me feel like you'll never leave. Actually.." He put the cuffs back and pulled out ropes.

"You're crazy! Why can't we be a normal couple?"
Mire twitched and his eyes grew dark.
"We are normal.. I'm just a little protective, is that so wrong?"
"No, you can't tie me up"

He gritted his teeth, "Geez Y/n.. you always make me the bad guy.."
Mire started walking closer with the rope.
"Mire!" You yelled and the room grew silent. "We're dating! So.. you have to keep me happy"
His black hair flew in his face. Mire stood at the end of the bed with the ropes in his hand. His tall body began to crawl on the bed making you gulp.
"Darling.. Everything I do for you makes you happy~"

You lifted your foot up to keep him away and he dragged you closer.
"Why do we keep having to go through this? Fine. Fine no rope"
A thud hit the ground as he threw it to the side.
"Happy doll~?" He smiled but sorta sounded sarcastic.
You nodded yes and he wrapped his arms around you.

You laid together for 30 minutes but then he began to squeeze tighter.
"T-That's a little tight"
"Mine~"
"Huh?"
"You're all mine.."
Mire started mumbling to himself again. He started pressing on your hips making your back arch against him.
"I love you.." He kissed your ear.
"Mire I'm trying to sleep.."
You pushed away and he used his strength to pull you back.
"I'll kill anyone who looks at you~" His hands started traveling on your skin.
"Mine.. Mine.. All mine~" Mire said over and over as he rubbed against you.
"Mire.."
"Say that again~"

His voice was full of lust.
You managed to flip around and he pulled you chest to chest.
Mire was breathing heavily and his eyes were covered by his hair. His face was reddened and he was twitchy.
"Ah~" You accidentally moaned as he gripped your wrist and slid your hand up your shirt.
He used your hand to massage your tender breasts. You held in moans as he squeezed and kissed.
Mire bit his lip. "Fuck Y/n.."
"W-Wait.."
He flipped you around suddenly and pressed your head on the bed. You heard his pants unzip.
"M-Mire!!"
"Calm down darling~"
You used your hands to flip around.

You looked up to a frowning Mire. He kept his eyes covered by his hair the whole time. "You're such a bad girl.." He gritted.
He grabbed the ropes off the ground and he pushed down on the bed.
An insane grin was on his flushed face.
Mire flipped you on your stomach and began to tie your hand behind your back.
"Mire!! I said-
"Hush"
The ropes tightened around your wrist and you didn't try to fight back.
You thought about the wrap on your ankle and what he said he would do.
"We're gonna have some fun~ okay darling?"

❤️