Faded

The food finally arrived and of course you had your favorite.

"Pasta.." You said aloud.
"Is something wrong? Do you want something else?" Mire asked concerned.
"No No, I just said it out loud for some reason" You laughed.
Mire just smiled at you.
"You also got pasta?"
"Yea.. I wanted to recreate that scene with those dogs, you know in that one movie?" He grinned.
"Shut up!" You giggled blushing.

The date was actually fun.
Y'all had the same vibe as earlier when watching tv.
Laughing, joking, smiling.
"Mire I have a question"
"You and these questions, why so many??" He groaned annoyed.
"You never told me who's blood that was"
He paused.
"You know.. on the shirt you gave me the night before.." You pushed further. "You promised to tell me"
"Alright I did promise"
Mire sighed.
"Remember that guy? That you were interested in"
"I was never interested in any guy!" You thought hard for a moment.
"The one who worked at the movie theater?"
"No"
"That one dad?"
"No..?"
"The one who held the door open for me?"
"What.. No! Just how many guys are there?!" Mire spat in jealousy and you laughed.
"Joking~"
"Anyways.. this guy who worked at a video game store maybe? You use to go there for something.." He tapped his fork on his plate. "He asked for your number, I remember clearly"
You gasped, "You killed that guy?! he was so sweet.. what the fuck Mire! No wonder I didn't see him anymore"
"Not that he matters anymore, well now you know who's blood it is. There.. since you wanted to know so badly"

He looked over at you and saw your face looked sick. Mire placed his hand on you thigh.
"Hey what's wrong? Oh geez Y/n.. that was a while ago"
"It's.. fine" You looked away and he gripped your thigh making you look at him.
"Don't think for even a second he was and will be the only one" He began acting crazy again.
"I-I know Mire. I was just a little shocked that's all.." You reassured.
"I'm sorry, you know how I get.. I'm sorry did I mess the dinner up? Shit.. Shit Im sorry" Mire began to repeat, getting himself worked up.

You scooted closer.
"Mire calm down, it's okay. I'm having fun!" You smiled and his eyes widened.
"Your smiles cute you know~"
"Shut up! Stop lying.."
"I'm not! It's so adorable.. but your body.. damn it's sexy~" He placed his hand on his chin and licked his lips.
"Mire stop looking at me!"
"Oh and your face and hair is perfect! Don't even get me started about how long I would stare at you if I could.."
"Seriously Mire!" You looked away embarrassed.
"Stop being so shyyyyy" He grabbed your hand. Mire started mumbling to himself again while looking at you.

"Um Mire.. what's your last name? That worker almost said it. It's started with a V right?"
His face had a displeased expression.
"What the fuck.." He mumbled under his breath. "Don't worry about it and don't ask again"

Geez someone's bipolar.. He was just complimenting me and now he's being stubborn again.

You both finished your meal and you were ready to go until Mire called the waiter over. He had a bottle of wine.
"Um..?"
The waiter left just leaving you and Mire. Mire poured himself a glass and drank it like it was nothing.
"Do you want to try it?"
"We're underage.."
"And I'm a murderer, what's your point?" He said sarcastically.
"I don't know.."
"You don't have too doll, I was just
asking" He laughed and poured himself
another drink.
"Sure! I guess.." You agreed hesitantly.
"I don't know Y/n.. I wouldn't want to mess up your pretty liver~"
You cringed and took the bottle, "Shut up! I've drank before"
"Yea and then you fell into a pool" Mire joked.

You poured some in your glass.
"I was actually pushed.." You drank some of it and it tasted sweet unlike the drink you had at the party.

It actually tastes good..

"What?"
You had realized what you just said.
Mires facial expression was strange.
"Who pushed you Y/n?"
The way he said your name was concerning.
"I don't know.." You lied and poured more wine. He took the bottle from you.
"Stop that, I was just joking when I asked did you want some" He took your glass from you and drank it in one gulp.
"I already paid the check let's leave"

Mire was obviously pissed off.
You stood up and stumbled and he looked back at you shocked.
"You had one glass!"
"Oh.. right yea" You smiled blushing.
He sighed loudly and laughed a bit.
"You're so cute doll~"

Mire grabbed your hand and you both started walking out. You were heading towards the exit when someone bumped into you.
"Sorry!" You said loudly by mistake.
"Watch i- Oh Y/n?"
You hiccuped when your eyes met his blues ones. You could clearly remember his name now.

Bren?