Dinner

"Hello family.."

The room felt tense and awkward.
"Oh Mire.. I didn't know you were dropping by" His mother spoke softly yet sternly.
"It was last minute. Just wanted to spend some time with my family~ Is dinner ready?"
Mire walked pass you.
Your body felt like collapsing but you couldn't give in to the feeling.
Ivan walked in with Gina, both with worried expressions.
Even Mires father had a nervous complexion.

"You all can sit down. The foods almost ready" Mires mother announced. Mire sat at the table with an empty seat beside him. He looked at you.

Does he want me to sit beside him?

You couldn't even make a decision before Gina grabbed your arm. You saw Mire twitch at the contact.
"Y/n! Come upstairs with me real quick!" You followed behind her with a sense of relief.
"Gina who is that?"
She was quiet for a bit.

"That's my younger brother Mire.. he's fucking crazy"
That was ironic coming from Gina. "You see the scar on my dads face? He did that. Mire almost killed him.. but honestly I don't blame him after what my parents put him though" She sighed and looked at you. "I love my parents but fucking hell.. just don't.. get involved okay? He would be in an asylum if it wasn't for my dad retiring soon. That's what makes it even scarier.. his fucking intelligence"
You'd never seen Gina so serious.
She grabbed your hand.
"Just don't get involved"

You both walked downstairs and you sat between Ivan and Gina. Mire was infront of you with his parents to his sides. Spaghetti was placed infront of you all and it reminded you of your first date with Mire.
"So Y/n.." Mires father coughed. "I'm so glad you have became apart of Ivan's and Gina's life. I've never seen them so happy"
You smiled and Mire rolled his eyes.
"Yes.. You're just as pretty as Ivan described" Ivan shushed his mom and everyone started laughing.

Except Mire.

"You would suit Ivan just well!" Mires father smiled and this time Gina didn't join the group laughter.
"Ivan are you telling me you've yet to make a move on this fine young specimen?"
Ivan was quiet and his face was reddened. You were more nervous of what Mire was thinking.
"W-Well we did ki-
"KINDA get to know each other" You blurted out cutting Ivan off. Mires face was surprised but slowly turned to spite. He began biting his lip and you knew he had figured it out.

"S-So um.. you're names Mire?" You asked and everyone tensed up.
A smirk curled on his face.
"Bingo doll~"
You gulped, "You um.. don't go to our school do you?"
Mire shifted one leg over the other and leaned forward. His face was full of amusement despite what he had learned a few moments ago.
"No, I go to the high class one"
"Oh that's impressive!" You grinned and Ivan's mother let out an awkward cough.
"I wouldn't say so.. you must go to my siblings school?"
You nodded and jumped when you felt Gina tap your foot with hers.
"Yea Y/n is so cool! She is in my last class!" She smiled fakely and her father tried to change the subject. "How are you both doing in that class?"

"You never told me your name.." Mire placed his chin in his palm with a smirk.
"Why do you wanna know my name?" You teased a bit.
"Because I wanna know who I'm looking at~"
"Well Mr high class.. I'm sure you already know it~" You smiled but then realized everyone was staring at you confused.

"Gina.. just said my name.."
"Right.. Y/n~ It's such a pretty name"
You almost blushed at his flirting.
"Why do you go to a different school?"
"Oh.. you know.. family business things. I'm taking over"
"Shouldn't that be the oldest child's job?" You asked trying to get a reaction out his parents. Mires siblings put their heads down feeling called out. Mire let out a quick burst of laughter.
"Let's just say.. I'm the chosen one doll~"

After the tense dinner, you all stood up.
"Well.. looks like It's time for Y/n to go" Gina grabbed her keys and you looked at Mire.
"Mom is it okay if I spend the night? For old times sake..~" Mire questioned and she gritted her teeth with a sigh following.

Does that mean he wants me to stay the night??

"Fine Mire.. Ask your father to unlock the room.."
You stopped Gina.
"Actually.. It's really pouring down, maybe I should spend the night"
She jumped excited.
"Yay! We're gonna have so much fucking fun!"
"Do you have any clothes for me to wear?" You noticed Gina's weird expression that quickly went back to a smile.
"Of course.."
She grabbed your hand once again and went upstairs. You passed by Mire who was unlocking his door. His stare made your heart drop. What was he thinking? How angry was he?

Gina handed you some small shorts and a tank top. You gave her a look.
"W-What?! It's the only thing that's clean!"

That's somewhat believable..

Gina talked your head off and painted your nails pink, which was surprising since hers were black. She pulled out the dildo at one point and you scolded her. She eventually tired herself out and fell asleep in her bed.
The lights were off.
Your heart raced on edge.

Does Mire want me to come to his room?

You got up slowly and went to the door. When you opened it Mire was on the other side with his hand hovering the door knob. You gulped and didn't know what to say.
"Mire.. um.."
"Go to my room" He ordered and you did as told.

You walked in the room and looked around.
It was so.. boring..
Nothing was out of place.
There were no decorations.
It was just bland with no television unlike Ivan and Gina's room.
There were school books on a desk but that's all. You sat on his bed and waited. When Mire finally came back he had the bag full of stuff you and Gina bought.

"Oh.. I need a very good explanation"